༄ sɪx

The second day of work, Sana had set the alarm just right so that she could wake the CEO up, go home to shower and come back just in time. She then walked to Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu-ah~ Time to wake up~" Sana said when she reached the younger one.

The CEO opened her eyes to see Sana's face one palm away from hers. She moved back slightly, now fully awake. 

"How long have you been in here?"

"Erm.. After I left, I came back to leave something for you but I didn't want you to be alone so I stayed.."

"Go home and bathe"

"Yes Ms Chou"

After Sana left, Tzuyu felt something on her back. She took it off and realized that the jacket belonged to Sana. She then decided to call Dahyun.

Hyunie

T: Dahyun unnie, are you reaching?

D: Yes, soon.. Thank God I left the house earlier today.

T: I need you to help me bring some things in the dryer.

D: Okay, I will be there in fifteen minutes.

Call Ended

-

Tzuyu looked at the wall clock, it was seven forty-five in the morning. She never woke up this early in the past, maybe for school.

She went to her drawer to look for extra clothes and realized that she ran out. Then she saw something on the table, it was a paper bag with a purple sticky note on it.

You should think about yourself sometimes. Here are your clothes.
-Minatozaki Sana.

Tzuyu smiled internally. She walked to the comfort room in her office and quickly freshen up. She folded her clothes together with Sana's jacket, she then put them inside the paper bag.

Tzuyu look up when she heard a knock on the door.

"Ms Chou, it's me Dahyunie.."

"Come in."

"Where's the goods?"

"Real funny. It's in the paper bag."

"Okay, I will give it to you latest tomorrow and I have called Seulgi (the butler) to bring you more extra clothes. Seriously, you should go home once in a while."

"Yes mom" Tzuyu never really smiles so her expression is always cold and chic.

Thirty minutes later, Sana walked in and greeted the CEO. "Good morning Ms Chou"

Tzuyu looked at her and nodded. Sana went to the pantry, heat up hers and Tzuyu's breakfast and set it down in Tzuyu's desk.

"Your butler made this for you, so eat up. We still have plenty of time before work starts."

"My butler never comes here unless instructed, how did you get these?"

"I went to your house yesterday to get you pair of working suit for today."

Tzuyu looked at her and nodded, "Thank you."

Tzuyu then pointed the chair across her, "Eat with me."

Sana looked at her and smiled, they both sat down and eat in silence. But Sana knew that making the tiger open up would be slightly tougher.

-

Day two of work ended, at least for Sana. Tzuyu never seemed to stop working, it's like she runs on oxygen as her drug to stay awake..

Sana sat down again waiting for Tzuyu to finish which she knew that she would just end up spending the night there.

She had a naughty idea, she walked towards Tzuyu, pulled her chair back and spun her chair so that Tzuyu was facing her. She reached out for the arm rest and pulled it near her. She then sat down on Tzuyu's lap and Tzuyu was obviously shocked.

"Hyah, get off"

"I don't want to."

"Get off or i'm firing you."

"Work time is over, and now we're friends."

Tzuyu groaned, she was frustrated, she had a lot of work to be completed but Sana wasn't much of help. Sana pulled off Tzuyu's tie and cupped her face, she lean in to Tzuyu's ears and whispered.

"Just for tonight, you're mine."

"Tzuyu didn't know what to do but the adrenaline in her blood caused her to carry Sana, and Sana took the opportunity to claim the younger one's lips. It was intense with their tongues fighting for more territory. Tzuyu put Sana on her couch, and she started going lower aiming for Sana's sweet spots which cause the smaller one to release a low moan.

That was when Tzuyu snapped out of her thoughts. She pulled away, panting.

"No more games, go home."

Sana wasn't satisfied, she pulled Tzuyu into a tight hug. 

"Are you really this cold?"

Get off."

"I'm not fully satisfied."

Sana let go of the hug and cupped Tzuyu's face once again. Tuyu grabbed Sana's wrist really hard. She was trying hard to pull away from Sana but something was making her go crazy. 

She let out a sigh, Sana knew that she had won, she was going to unleash the side that no one new about Tzuyu. She kissed Tzuyu softly and gently but stopped when she felt something was off.

Tzuyu pushed Sana away, "Why.. Why are you doing this to me?"

"I like you Tzuyu, I really do.."

"Why? There's nothing in me to like about. I hate that you see me like this, please don't force me anymore, before I really fire you."

"I'm sorry Ms Chou, I won't harass you anymore.. I will take my leave now and fully reflect about tonight.. If you want or need anything, please tell me.."

"Just go and I want to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I hate you."