✍︎ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Sana woke up by the sound of her alarm clock, she turned it off as she sat down.

She took her towel and took a quick shower and wore a suit.

When she was done she then went to a cafe and grabbed a coffee for herself.

'I should get one for CEO nim..' Sana thought.

She got a cappuccino to go and walked to the company. By the time she reached, it was eight forty-five.

'I am early, yes. Good first impression check.' she thought to herself.

Sana asked for an assistance and went up to the 25th floor. She went to the door that has the CEO's name on it.

But before she reached, someone stopped her.

"You're the new staff?"

"Actually I am CEO nims-"

"Stop stop don't waste time, photocopy this and make coffee for me."

"Sorry but I am not the.."

Just then the CEO arrived and pulled Sana to her side.

"She's with me, she's my new secretary and not your new slave so get a life, make your own coffee and photocopy my damn papers."

"You know what, scrape that. I want it HAND WRITTEN, word by word. You understand?"

The staff member nodded his head.

"Last chance small fry, don't let me fire you."

The scared staff then ran off.

"Thank you Ms Chou.."

"No need to thank me, follow me to my office now."

"Okay.. but Ms Chou.."

"What?"

"Your coffee.."

"I did not order any coffee."

"I know but that day at the cafe, you ordered a cup of cappuccino so I decided to get one for you, if you don't want I can throw it away.."

"No it's fine, put it on my table."

Sana walked with Tzuyu in her office, all eyes were staring at the both of them.

Does she never smile?

-

'The CEO sure is so fashionable, she looks great in anything.' Sana thought.

Just then, she was interrupted by the CEO.

"I will have one staff to instruct you on what to do. If you make a mistake during the week, it is fine. But the week after that, mistakes are unforgivable unless I consider them valid. Understand?"

"Yes Ms Chou"

"Okay, Dahyun please tell her what to do. I need to know my schedule for today as soon as possible."

Dahyun nodded her head and guided Sana to her table and taught her everything she needed to know within thirty minutes.

"How old is the CEO?" Sana asked Dahyun.

"One year younger than me, I think she's twenty-one."

"Do you know her birthday?"

"I can't quite remember, I can help you check, any more questions?"

"Yes, is she single?"

"Yes, as of now she only had one ex, and that did not end well for her so don't ask, it's sensitive."

"Can I have your number?"

"What for?"

"So that if I have any questions I can text you.."

"Okay, here you go.."

The CEO then came out and asked for Sana.

"Sana, I need my schedule.."

"Yes Ms Chou."

Sana waved goodbye to Dahyun and walked back to the office with Tzuyu.

-

"You have an appointment from eleven in the morning to one in the afternoon regarding the material list for the new clothing line. Another appointment at two to five in the afternoon regarding the Asia outlets and where to place the shops."

'She's one mad woman to have such a pack schedule and to even think that she's two years younger than me' Sana thought as she stopped reading.

"That's all?"

"From five in the afternoon to nine in the evening, you have to rectify the design and pricing of the clothes respectively."

"Okay thank you, I need you to take notes during the meetings."

"Okay, erm.. Ms Chou.."

"What?" she asked coldly.

"How much is my salary?"

"It isn't a lot, ten thousand won per month "

'Some crazy rich Asian she is.' Sana thought.

Dahyun came in telling them the room was ready, Sana and Tzuyu then proceeded to the meeting room.

Here goes the first meeting, Sana was taking down notes diligently when she started hearing whispers,

"Is it just me or each secretary get hotter? Damn, I wish I could get her on my bed."

"No way, she wouldn't want you."

"It's okay, I can have the CEO tho.."

"She doesn't aim so low."

The two men giggled to themselves causing for Sana to be extremely uncomfortable. She stopped writing and took out her phone to record the meeting details.

She didn't know what to do so she grabbed the CEO's hand. The CEO then divided her attention to her.

Her face had a slightly shocked expression. However when she heard the men's conversation, she understood.

She removed Sana's hands and stood up, "Pardon me for interrupting but two men on the left, you're fired. Please leave the room instantly."

They looked shock, but eventually left the room.

'CEOは優しい心を持っています。(The CEO has a kind heart.)' Sana thought to herself.

It was the end of the meeting and Sana gave the notes to Tzuyu, "About just now.. I'm sorry.."

Tzuyu didn't even look up, she just nodded her head and continue with reviewing the notes.

"It's lunch break, go and come back by twelve forty-five, we have to prepare for the next meeting."

Sana walked out of the room and went to the company's cafeteria. She then grabbed a sandwich, she then realized that Tzuyu stayed in the office and did not get anything to eat.

She then thought to repay the CEO by getting a food for her.

'I hope she likes it..'