☠︎︎ ғᴏᴜʀ

"Tzuyu-ah~"

"What did you just called me?"

"Oh my goodness i'm so sorry Ms Chou.."

"You better watch your behavior, it's only your first day."

"I'm so sorry, I won't do that again.. Anyways, your lunch.."

"I didn't mention anything about it."

"Well.. you're my boss and as your secretary, I should take care of you and your health. Please eat it before entering the meeting room later.."

Tzuyu ignored Sana and asked her to quickly prepare the room.

While Sana was preparing the room, Tzuyu quickly finishes her coffee from the morning and the sandwich.

She then walked into the conference room and continued with the discussion.

-

When they finished the second conference, it was already time for dinner.

"Ms Chou, we will be taking our leave.." Dahyun and Sana said.

Tzuyu didn't bother looking up and just nodded her head.

Everyone in the office left, only Tzuyu was stayed to finish the remaining paperwork.

With the upcoming clothing line, things were truly stressful. On days like this, she would appreciate a cup of red wine. It was around seven when she heard a door knock.

"Come in"

"Chou Tzuyu, you never stop working do you?"

"Why'd you call me with my full name, and aren't you supposed to be with Dahyun?"

"Well, it's only been a day and I already know my boss like the back of my hand. You often skip meals so starting from today, I will be getting you your meals."

"Okay"

"Tzuyu, can you come here for a while?"

"Why do you keep calling me by my name?"

"It's after office hours."

"That's true" Tzuyu continued staring at the paper as Sana notices the endless pile of paperwork.

"Tzuyu, come here quickly."

"Sana, please be quiet if you're not going to be of use."

"Please?"

'What does she want and why do I have to do this?' Tzuyu sighs.

Tzuyu got off from her seat and walked towards Sana. When Tzuyu got closer, Sana smirked.

'This is my chance.' she thought.

Tzuyu walked closer to Sana while Sana was mentally calculating how many steps it would take for Tzuyu to reach her.

When the distance was right, Sana took Tzuyu's hand and spun her around, she pushed the younger one against the wall and used her hands to hold Tzuyu, one on each wrist.

"What are you doing?"

"You know what attracts me?"

"No, now let go."

"Your stiffness and coldness is just alluring me to break through your shell."

"Don't even try, now let me go before I fire you."

"Oh, but you wouldn't."

"Why?"

"Because i'm too much of use for you, if i leave now, you will regret it."

"You sure are a narcissist."

Sana leaned her face closer to Tzuyu's ear, "Watch me break you."

"I would like to see you try." Tzuyu smirks.

Not letting go of her wrist, Sana claimed her lips. At first Tzuyu did not react but then started kissing back.

It was getting slightly intense with Sana's tongue sliding in and out of Tzuyu's mouth.

Thankfully, the office had no glass door or any other transparent surfaces. Tzuyu decided to play the game around. She forcefully flipped Sana, so now Sana is the one against the wall.

Tzuyu started going lower, kissing the places that were calling her to leave a mark on Sana's milky skin.

Tzuyu slipped in her leg up in between Sana's thighs, causing for the smaller one to release a slight moan.

Seeing she had done enough, she let go of Sana and walked back to her seat. She continued to do what she was doing while Sana was left dumfounded.

'Did that really happen? Why did she stop?' Sana thought.

"You know what, you're quite something. Leaving me hanging after turning me on, you're really not being fair right now." Sana whispers when she reached the taller one.

'What the hell did I do? Kissed a girl and seducing her? I can't let my old self get into me.' Tzuyu thought.

"We shouldn't be doing this. I barely even know you, it was mistake. I'm sorry, I will raise your pay so please don't tell anyone about it."

"Tzuyu, I really like you though we just met.."

"Don't get yourself into a mess you don't want to be in."

"Anything for you."

"Seriously, please leave if you're not going to be of use."

"The stack there on your left is the material costing, I can help you transfer the information on a spreadsheet. After i'm done, I will research the different countries hot places to set up the shop and see how we can get it to last with the rental fee."

-

It was after nine already and only the lights that were on, were Tzuyu's office and the only sound you could hear were the tapping of the keyboard and the sound of the aircon.

Sana needed a break, she stretches her arms out and looked at her boss who was currently wearing spectacles.

Tzuyu looked really cute in her spectacles and Sana couldn't resist not looking at her.

Tzuyu felt someone staring at her so she looked up, and for once, she smiled. Sana was shocked because first, she got caught. Second, Tzuyu smiled at her.

Tzuyu walked over to Sana and sat on the table, "You know i'm not paying you for working over time right?"

"I know, It's just that.. I would do anything for you.."

"Go home Sana, it's already late.. I will finish the work here alright?"

"No, this is unfair, why do you have so much work to do? Why can't you just give it to someone else?"

"Then I would be very irresponsible CEO, don't you think so?"

"But you shouldn't have to put everything on your shoulder."

"It's fine, i'm used to it.. and now that the company is launching a new clothing line, I have to work extremely hard."

"Can you please go home? Just take a break.."

"Sana don't make me repeat, just go home.. I'll be fine." Tzuyu then pushes Sana away, she doesn't want the older one to know that she had a soft side.

For some reason, with Sana around, Tzuyu has been behaving like her previous self.

"Okay, goodnight.."

"Goodnight."

"And.." Sana paused.

"You should smile often, you have a pretty smile that you shouldn't be ashamed of."