☹︎ ᴛᴇɴ

"Wake up, it's time for work."

"Why are you here in my room?"

"So that we can talk."

"Like I said there's nothing to talk about."

"Love.."

"Stop calling me that."

"AT LEAST TALK TO ME!!" Sana exclaimed her face turned red because of irritation.

"WHAT'S THERE TO TALK ABOUT?"

"Where were you last night?"

"I met Jeongyeon unnie, had a few drinks and came back. There, you happy?"

"What's with the hickey?"

"Nothing, it was a mistake."

"Not like I care.."

"Shut up and get to work, parking lot in fifteen minutes, and we're riding my motorcycle."

The two quickly showered, took the food that Seulgi prepared and took the helmet. They put it on but Tzuyu's pro shield was up. They rode to the company's building, both giving each other cold shoulders.

When they parked, Sana told Tzuyu that tonight's meeting was canceled so she would be coming home early, Tzuyu just nodded. They both entered the lift with Tzuyu continuously texting someone and smiling to herself. Sana was obviously bothered by it because she still love Tzuyu.

"Sana unnie.."

Both Sana and Tzuyu looked up, when Tzuyu saw who it was, she smirked and walked pass by Eunha when Eunha whispered something in her ear before walking away.

"Sana unnie is mine."

Tzuyu continued walking but her hands were clenched really tight. She was fuming in anger, she was about to turn around when she saw Eunha giving a small peck on Sana's cheek.

She was jealous, really jealous and wanted to take her revenge. She then dialed someone's number into her phone.

"Shuhua, seven in the evening in my apartment."

Not waiting for the latter's response she then ended the call.

-

Tzuyu texted Seulgi saying she could have a day off as she wanted the house herself, she had to make this work, she had a great time with the minor yesterday but nothing could ever compare to Sana. However she need to do what she had to do.

"Sana."

"What?"

"Don't talk to me like that, I'm your boss."

"Sorry Ms Chou, what do you need?"

"My schedule today."

"You only have one thing to focus on which is to finalize the designers design and give your comments about it."

"Okay, I'm leaving the office early today for something. I need you to stay here for a while."

"Okay."

-

When the time finally arrived for Tzuyu to go, she grabbed her keys, her jacket and working bag. She rode to where Shuhua was waiting which was a thirty minutes drive away from the company.

"Nice bike."

"Thanks, sorry for making you wait."

"It's okay, I didn't wait for long."

"We're going to my apartment."

She drove back home which was fifteen minutes drive.

'This plan is going to work perfectly' Tzuyu thought to herself.