𓁹 sᴇᴠᴇɴ

As Sana left the building, she was in deep thought thinking about today. She failed to realize that a black van had pulled over, random people got out of the car and before Sana could even react, they used a clothe of chloroform to knock her out and pulled her into the van.

Thirty minutes later, Sana woke up in a dim lighted room. Two man in mask notices her and walked towards her. They showed Sana her phone and asked her to call her boss. Sana gave them a police number, upon hearing the number one of the man slapped her.

"Tell me her number."

"Type CEO Chou."

The man typed and when he saw the number he then tap to call it.

"CEO nim, long time no see" the man laughed.

"What do you want? And what are you doing with Sana's phone?"

Before the man could answer, Sana yelled, "TZUYU HELP ME!!"

Tzuyu panicked when she heard her secretary's voice but remained calm.

"What is it that you really want?"

"I want you here to settle our deal."

"Pfft, all of this just for a deal? Fine, location."

"Warehouse five, you know this place too well."

Tzuyu greeted her teeth, she then drop the call and phoned the police. She ran back home after telling the security guard to look after the building.

She changed into her boots and took her helmet. She hopped on the motorcycle and drove to the location.

She reached the warehouse on time only to find herself in a situation. Though the men were arrested, she was also arrested.

Sana was brought to the hospital while Tzuyu was brought to the police station.

"What is your business with these crooks?" the police asked as soon as they reached the police station.

"I have the right to remain silent. I would like to have my phone to call my lawyer and have her settle this."

-

Not so long after the phone call, her lawyer arrived and talked to the officer.

"How may I help you, officer?"

"Miss Chou Tzuyu was found in the crime scene, she's a suspect as well and will be held for a question."

"May I enter and talk to my client?"

The officer nods, "Sure."

As soon as she entered the room, she took a seat beside Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu, I know you're innocent."

"Jeongyeon unnie, I didn't do anything.. Sana called me and came because she was held hostage."

"Why was she held hostage?"

"Because of me."

"What do you mean?"

"Before I took over the company, d and I were trying to overthrow their company, the Tuan's. It was not because we were doing this for business but because they were treating their workers horribly."

"So because they weren't doing well and knew it was part of your plan, they wanted to take revenge?"

"Yes, unfortunately my new assistant is their new target."

"What kind of sick game is this?"

"Just the Tuan's, and they will not be giving up soon. Do me a favor unnie, call Dahyun and ask her to check on Sana at the hospital."

"So who is this Sana?"

"Unnie, don't start."

"Looks like you're tired, go take a rest. I'll get you out two in the morning."

"Thanks unnie."

-

Sana was not badly injured but bad enough for her to stay overnight in the hospital. Dahyun walked in to see Sana with lots of bruises in her arm.

"What happened to you unnie?"

"I got kidnapped and that heartless CEO didn't even come to save me when the kidnappers were after her."

"CEO didn't? That's weird."

"That she's cold hearted?"

"No that she didn't do.."

Dahyun was interrupted by Sana's ranting.

"I know she hates me, but it's life and death situation, couldn't she have helped? I hope I don't see her or else I will punch her."

Just then, the nurse walked in. "Minatozaki Sana, you can be discharged out of the hospital now."

"Great, thanks." Sana got up, got changed and grabbed Dahyun's wrist and drag her to eat at a nearby fast food chain.

"Hyah, why are you so mad?"

"Because Tzuyu didn't help me."

Dahyun was shocked, not many people called the CEO by her real name.

"You can call her by her name?"

"She didn't give me permission but she's younger than me so I don't see why I can't call her something else outside work."

"You know, she really cares for you?"

"I don't think so, the last thing she said to me before I left was 'I hate you'. Is that not good enough as evidence?"

"I don't think she-"

"Whatever, let's just eat."

They ate in silence while Sana was raging inside, 'Was this revenge for tonight?'

-

Meanwhile..

"Unnie, are we going soon?"

"Yes, I just need to sign few forms for you. Also they will be receiving a restraining order after they get out of prison."

"Thanks unnie.. I'm really tired, can I go home?"

"Rough day at work huh?"

"I will tell you about it in the car."

-

"So that's what happen.."

"Unnie, I don't want to be stepped over by my own secretary."

"Then beat her at her own game."

"How?"

"Oh i have a plan." Jeongyeon smirked.