ꨄ︎ ғɪᴠᴇ

Everyone would have went home right now but Tzuyu, the hardworking CEO, never really does. In fact the office is her second home.

She usually falls asleep while doing work but somehow her body alarm clock wakes her up one hour before work so that she can prepare herself.

As for Sana, she didn't really go back home, she just made a phone call with Dahyun.

-

Dubu

;Dahyunie~

:Yes Sana unnie?

;Do you know where the CEO lives?

:Yeah, why do you want to know?

;She's probably going to stay in the office until dawn. She might not have any clothes so I wanna help her to get an extra pair of office suit.

:As expected, haha. I'll text you her address and explain what her house looks like.

;Okay, thank you..

Call Ended

-

When Sana received the message she then decided to walk. Luckily, the CEO's house is not that far from the company.

When she reached the house, she saw how big it was. She wasn't shock because she kinda expected it.

It was huge, she had a motorcycle with navy blue and a black strip across it and a black car. No, it's not an ordinary car, it's a lamborghini veneno.

Sana was amazed by it, she never knew the CEO would purchase such things. She proceeded to ring the doorbell and a maid came out of the house.

"How can I help you maam?"

"Hi, I am the CEO's secretary. It's my first day working for her so I don't really know much about her, but she's currently in her office and I don't think she will be heading home soon. So can I go grab an extra pair of clothing for her?"

The older looked slightly shocked, no one ever cared about Tzuyu this much except for Dahyun who visits her occasionally. She took a look at Sana and asked her for her work ID to verify as Tzuyu's secretary. Then Sana realizes that she only has guest pass because Tzuyu haven't made arrangements for her to make one. Sana tried hard to convince the maid and after much information that Sana could produce, the maid let her in but with slight suspicion. The butler told Sana to wait downstairs as she prepared a set of extra clothings for Tzuyu. After passing Sana Tzuyu's clothes, she went to the fridge and took out two boxes.

"This box is for Tzuyu's breakfast. This one is for you, i'm counting on you to keep her health in check."

"Yes ma'am, I will see you soon." Sana smiles.

Sana walked back to the company and took the lift to the 25th floor. She walked into the room only to see Tzuyu sleeping peacefully with her head on the desk and arms to support it. Sana walks towards the younger one and put the strands of her hair behind her ear.

She placed the extra clothes on the table with a sticky note on it. She took her jacket and placed in on Tzuyu's shoulder. She then put her and Tzuyu's breakfast on her own table and admires the younger one's beauty. 

Yawning, Sana then walks to the sofa and laid down, not so long after she then fell asleep,