☕︎ ᴛᴡᴏ

"Ms Minatozaki Sana?"

"Yes I am" Sana said smiling at the girl in front of her.

"Alright, please take a seat."

Right after the call that day, the person who called her gave her a few timings and Sana chose the one timing where no one in this world would be free unless they're not working, tea time. They were set to meet in a café.

"Hey Ms uh.. How do I address you?"

"Just call me Ms Chou."

"Good afternoon" Sana said with an extremely bright smile plastered on her face but the CEO had her serious face on.

"Let's get on with business, shall we?"

Sana nodded as she sat down across the CEO.

"So why did you apply for this job?"

"I like to organize people's schedule and take notes.."

"Hmm, then why this company?"

"To be honest, this is very near my house and I heard that the people here treats employees well."

"What is your ideal pay check a month?"

"Eight to ten thousand won?.."

"And what made you come to this conclusion?"

"Well I balanced all my bills and decided how much I would need to survive.."

"Okay. Anything you would like to drink?"

"Pardon, me?" Sana asked, slightly shocked.

"Coffee, tea?"

"An Iced Americano would be fine, thank you.."

The CEO then called the waitress and ordered the drinks.

"For today we will just get to know each other better, I will discuss you the terms and conditions of this contract." she continued.

"Hmm, alright.."

"All questions to be asked after I finish with my piece."

Sana nodded.

"First condition, no public display of affection, I will not tolerate any of it."

Sana nodded as she listen.

"Second condition, when I call you, you better be there right away because you work for me and you're under my hands. You are my right hand man."

"Third and final condition, do your best. If any of this conditions are broken at anytime, say bye bye to being my secretary.. Any questions?"

"Yes I do actually.. First what is your real name and what happened to your previous secretary?"

"I am Chou Tzuyu and my previous secretary broke all three conditions."

"Sorry for asking too much.."

"It's only fair that you know."

Sana nodded.

"I have an appointment in an hour. I will pay, don't worry it's on me. This Monday nine in the morning, dress appropriately."

"Yes Ms. Chou.."

"Oh yeah, I forget.. Please sign the contract. I don't want any unforeseen circumstances to happen."

"Alright.. Done.."

"When you're done, see yourself out. I'll be going now.."

'The CEO looks really young, she has a beautiful name and damn, she's hot.. I can't wait to work with her, she's so chic. I wonder if she's single..' Sana thought.

Sana was obviously excited for her first day of work. She wanted to know how her boss is like, but she realized she forgot to ask an important thing.

Her age.