⚠︎ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

"Do you like me?"

-

"What's with that question?"

"Answer me."

Tzuyu sighed. She brushed her hair up as she looked at Sana. She held Sana's chin in place and kissed her. When Sana felt the kiss, it felt exactly the same when they were making out.

"Does that answer your question?"

"You don't like me?"

"You dimwit, I do like you, with all my heart."

"But it didn't feel different."

"What didn't felt different?"

"The kiss."

"You're bad at inferring."

"I don't get it, if you like me shouldn't the kiss be- oh."

Sana looked at Tzuyu and for the first time, Tzuyu smiled genuinely. Tzuyu caressed Sana's cheeks as she looked at her.

"I didn't know I liked you, until Jeongyeon unnie helped me realize it. I needed you, everyday. I hope one day I will be able to open up to you."

"Why.."

"Hmmm?"

"Why can't you do it now?"

"I'm scared.."

"Of?"

"Of you.. leaving.."

"Why? There is nothing you can do to change my feelings for you."

"But I have a dark history and you need to be prepared for it which I don't think you are and I might lose you, not that we are anyth-"

"Stop with all of these blabbering, I will be always ready for you, always."

"Promise me, you won't leave me.."

"I promise." Sana said with an assuring smile.

Tzuyu sighs, "Back then.."

// Flashback \\

"Tzuyu, I'm here."

Tzuyu's ex boyfriend, Mingyu had a bad reputation of being a bad boy and Tzuyu, was the opposite.

Tzuyu was a kind, genuine, naive girl that always fell for Mingyu's tricks. It was because of him that she lost her friends.

Today, they were celebrating their first year together and Mingyu was taking her out to a fancy restaurant at some hotel.

As Tzuyu's parents were never around, Tzuyu never had a caretaker until Seulgi, the helper arrived. 

Seulgi was in her early 20's when she first saw Tzuyu. She treated her like a younger sister and offered to take care of Tzuyu.

Tzuyu got picked up in a car, she was wearing decently. When they arrived at the hotel, she was expecting a five course meal. However, she was blindfolded by Mingyu.

"Why are you blindfolding me?"

"I have a surprise for you."

"Oh my.."

Tzuyu was excited, she loves surprises. She was being taken up to the 21st floor.

When Mingyu opened the door, Tzuyu asked, "Can I take off the blindfold now?"

"Not yet."

Mingyu placed her on the bed, his evil smile came up. e took off his shirt, tied Tzuyu's hands together, and Tzuyu's worst nightmare came true. She was raped, and was left there in the room alone, broken.

She tried to call Seulgi, and when Seulgi heard it, she rushed there and helped her get dress.

They made a police report. It left a huge scar on Tzuyu's heart and she vowed to never date a guy ever again. 

She felt dirty, she hated herself, she felt insecure and nothing seemed to heal her broken heart.