Chapter 27

Shouta's Point of View

Shouta got up later than usual, Yuki and Eri both were up, and Yuzuki was sleeping on his chest, again. He moved her to Yuki's side and she rolled up back into a ball, purring, and he got up to go see what his girls were doing.

"Momma, what's a soul mate," he heard Eri ask her, which got him wondering where she heard that term from.

"Some say it's your other half, and that you have to find them, but also discover who you are as a single flame as well, but there are a few different types of soulmates. There's romantic soulmates, friend soulmates but there's one defining soul mate called a twin flame. Some say that connection can make you feel like you've been with that person for a whole life time despite being together for a short period of time. There's also a spiritual meaning behind it, I've haven't done much research behind it yet so I'm not the best person to ask pumpkin." Yuki explained the best she could. "Where did you hear soul mates from baby?"

"A movie, but do you think you've met your soulmate momma? Is it papa," she asked again. Shouta assumed that Yuki was making breakfast for all of them, before they had to get to class and she didn't want to go to the cafeteria. Knowing she'd rather be cooking than anything, feeding her loved ones and such.

"Who knows pumpkin, but I do love him so much so I'd guess he is mine. I hope he is, I really do."

"Do you think I have one?"

"Of course pumpkin, why do you ask?"

"Curious."

"I hope she is my soulmate, or at least my twin flame," Shouta added, as he walked into the living area. "Mornin," he said, as he watched both of them, smirking.

"Morning' how'd you sleep stud?"

"Surprisingly well, I feel better than normal." He honestly did, best sleep he'd gotten in years, his best guess was Yuki and Eri, being near them, and being able to relax. To really relax, not always on his guard, or expecting the worst. "I have some work to do at my agency, so I'll be coming home late."

"How late stud?" Yuki asked, as she finished up cooking, and putting the pancakes on a few plates, and bacon.

"Not too late, I need to do some patrolling."

"Just be careful," Yuki said, handing him his plate.

"I will, need anything while I'm out?"

"Just a few things, I'll give you a small list." As they ate, Shouta ate slowly, admiring his lover, and daughter. He could get used to this, waking up with Yuki and Eri.

"Do you need any girl products?" With that question, Yuki stopped completely. "What's the matter, kitten?"

"What's today?"

"The twenty seventh, why?" Yuki was panicking, Shotua could tell, even Eri.

"I'm late."

"It could be the stress from Enji, the jerk."

"Could be, I can go ask Shuzenji for a test, just in case," Yuki said, thinking about something. Shouta was kinda worried, to bring life into their little family, not so much worried about that, just the possibility of Enji doing something bad to her, possibly Eri, knowing Enji. Shouta wasn't sure what leights he would go to to get Yuki, but he was certain it would be messy, if he got her. Even if it wasn't stress, Shouta would like to see what life he and Yuki created, whether it's now, or hopefully in the future. He was completely serious about Yuki, he wanted what other men wanted, for once. The big wedding, all their friends together, even his problem children in 1-A. Shouta was imagining Yuki in a big white dress, and he didn't notice that Eri and Yuki had gotten up.