Chapter 22

Once they got back to her dorm, Yuki went to give Yuzui her dinner, seeing as it was around seven thirty, she thought her baby girl would be hungry.

"So stud, you love me," she asked as she got something started for their dinner, figuring that he was getting hungry as well.

"Yeah, it feels like we've been together forever," he said as he helped her cook dinner. "You just understand me so well kitten,"he said as he was chopping some vegetables.

"I'm glad it's not just me," Yuki said as she kissed his shoulder. As they prepared their dinner, they worked in harmony, they knew what the other needed to do, like they've been doing this for years, rather than just a few weeks.

"I'm going to save some for Eri, she wanted to try our cooking. I want to also go to the store tomorrow, make some sweets," Yuki said as she put some aside for her young student.

"Alright, can you pick something up for me?"

"Of course stud, what is it?"

"Some more juice packets, my stash is getting low," he replied as he scratched his head, looking at his finished dinner, remembering what else he needed to pick up.

"Oh, I noticed, so I have a bulk," Yuki said as she went to one of her concerts, and got the big box of juice pouches she just got last week. "I got them last week."

"God you're amazing," he said as he got up to kiss her.

"I try stud," she said smirking, "Plus I saw that you were getting low so I wanted to get you some more, I know how you love them."

"You're trying to spoil me aren't you," he asked as he stared at her questionably.

"Possibly," she smirked, looking proud at her action.

"I love you kitten."

"Love you too stud."

"Did you also get more coffee creamer by chance," Shouta started to ask, "I ran out yesterday."

"Of course, it's in the fridge, along with a surprise," Yuki said as she smiled, remembering the present she got him.

"You got me something else," he asked confused.

"Of course stud," she smirked at him. "I wanna try and spoil you every once and awhile. "

"Remind me to thank you later," he whispered in her ear, as Yuzuki jumped up, wanting attention from the pair.

"Why wait."

In the morning, Yuki woke up to a call from Nemuri, wanting to go out for the day, shopping and to catch up, since Nemuri was at her agency for a while.

"Sure, when did you want to go out babe," Yuki asked as she got up to get dressed.

"How about a few minutes. I'm almost ready, are you?"

"Yeah, let me tell Sho," she replied blushing. She still needed to tell her about their date, and everything.

"Ohhh, you have to tell me later," Nemuri gushed, wanting more details.

"In due time babe," she smirked, as she put on a cami, and an over shirt. "I meet you in the common room," Yuki said as she hung up.

"Morning kitten, who was that," he asked as he sat up, waking Yuzuki from her slumber on his chest.

"Nemuri, she wants to have a girls day. We're fixing to leave," Yuki said as she heard Nemuri at the door. "Oh yeah, she's my neighbor," Yuki giggled out, forgetting that. "Coming!" Yuki yelled to Nemuri, as she kissed Shouta, before she got her pocketbook. "I'll text you later stud."