Chapter 13

When they got back to the dorms, Shouta went to his dorm after he helped Yuki put everything up, to get two more chairs. As Shouta got the chairs, Yuki had asked Eri if she wanted to help make dinner, she just wanted to watch, so she sat at the table dangling her legs as Yuki cooked.

"Can someone open the door," Shouta kinda yelled through the door, that he closed forgetting he had to come back.

"I'll get it," Eri said as she got down and opened it for him. "Wow, those are some big chairs," she said as she saw the chairs Shouta had brought.

"And heavy," he said as he set them down near the table, winded already.

"Didn't want to make two trips," Yuki guessed as she added the taco seasoning to the browned meat.

"Yes," he said laughing, as he got the chairs to the table.

"Stubborn man," Yuki mumbled to herself giggling.

"What's so funny," Shouta asked as he walked over to her.

"Nothing, but if you want, can you cut the onion and tomatoes," Yuki asked him, she wasn't expecting him so close.

"Sure, where's your cutting board," he asked as he started to look for her cutting board in her small cabinets.

"It's in the sink," she chuckled at him.

"Oh," he said as his cheeks started to turn pink.

"Silly goose," Yuki said giggling at his embarrassment.

"I guess," he said as he shrugged, and started chopping the tomatoes, opting to do the onions last.

"It's ok," Yuki said giggling more, even Eri joined in. Eri watched the two cook, and she got out one of her new coloring books, opting for the mythological one to color first, going straight for the unicorn first.

"Dinners is almost ready," Yuki announced as she got the plates and flatware, if they wanted to use them, ready on the counter next to Shouta.

"Okay," Eri said as she stopped coloring her unicorn, putting everything up so they could eat.

"I hope everything is to your liking," Yuki said to the pair and let them make their own tacos.

"Everything looks so good," Eri said as Shouta helped her get her tacos first.

"Thank you," Yuki smiled at her, as she just sayed back watching the two, getting lost in her daydream again.

"What's the matter Yuki," Shouta asked as he finished making his two tacos.

"Oh nothing, just lost in thought," she said as she got her plate. After the trio ate dinner, Shouta offered to do the dishes, since Yuki cooked he'll clean, he excused himself to grade some class work he was putting off doing.

"Are you sure Sho, you can bring it in here and watch a movie with us," Yuki offered him, still wanting him nearby.

"It's a whole big pile, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish tonight," he grumbled remembering his busy weekend. His fun, but busy weekend. He was thankful he had this weekend off from his patrols, even if he did do most of his grading earlier in the day, before he trained Shinso. "Plus, isn't it past someone's bedtime," he asked as he looked at Eri.

"But I'm not sleepy," she pouted at him.

"I know, but you'll see Miss Fujita in the morning, and if you're really good, she might let you watch a movie," he promised, as he looked at Yuki seeing if she would.

"Okay," she pouted, as she walked out to head to her dorm. Her dorm was near Mirio, since he's a third year, and he was still figuring out how to fit in at UA without his quirk.

"Plus you're still a growing girl, you'll need all the sleep you can get," Yuki added, giving her a small smile. "Goodnight Eri, and goodnight Shouta," she added as both of them left her dorm. After both of them left, Yuki went to take a shower, and get ready for the next morning. She opted for a quick shower, as she put a shower cap on. After she got done, she got her dad's old t-shirt that she 'borrowed' from him, and some pajama shorts and decided to call her parents. Yuki was close to her parents, and she forgot to call them when she got settled into her new dorm.

"Hey momma," she smiled as her mom answered their house phone.

"Hey Yuki-chan" her mother answered, Yuki heard her smiling from her end. "Were you supposed to call when you got settled in," she fussed at her daughter.

"I'm sorry momma, I got distracted by some new friends," she said as she smiled, remembering her first few days at her new job.

"Oh you're already made some new friends," she gushed at her, "Oh honey, our baby is on the phone," Yuki heard her mom tell her father. "Pick up the phone dear," she heard her mom tell her dad.

"Yukina dear, you made your poor mother worry for a few days," her dad started. "Now tell us what happened to not call us."

"Sorry papa, I meant it when I got settled, but one of my coworkers invited me to have some drinks with his friends," Yuki started, remembering when she first met Shouta.

"It's alright now," her mom said.

"You're eating enough right," Mai asked her daughter.

"Yes momma, I just had dinner, I even had some guests over tonight," Yuki said, as she got comfortable on her tiny bed.

"That's good to hear, so who did you have over," her mom asked, she also heard her dad get off the phone to let the pair catch up and so he can finish whatever movie he had on.

"My student, Eri, and my coworker Shouta Aizawa."

"Shouta Aizawa, that name sounds vaguely familiar, is he a pro-hero," her mom asked, she knows a few pro-heros, mainstream and also a few that were considered underground.

"Yes, his Eraserhead," she told her as she started to blush again.

"Oh yes! I know of him," Yuki heard her mom snap and she could see her mom point, something she often did when she figured something out.

"Yep, he invited me out with his friends, Present Mic and Midnight," she continued her story. As the two women caught up, and gossiped a bit, Yuki got a little sleepy, and her mom heard her tiredness in her voice.

"Well dear, it sounds like you had an eventful few days."

"I sure have momma," Yuki said smiling at the memories.

"You sound smitten with someone," Mai teased her daughter a bit.

"I am," she admitted while her face turned a bright red color.

"Would it be Present Mic?"

"No momma, it's Shouta," she said softly, still blushing.

"He's a handsome man, I'll give you that," Yuki heard her mom nod at that comment, making her smile. After her mom got as much information from her, Mai let her daughter get some much needed sleep.

"Night momma, say goodnight to papa for me please?"

"Sure thing, get some rest, sounds like you have a busy day tomorrow," Yuki heard her mother smile at her statement. "I love you dear, your papa loves you too."