Chapter 11

I got a bit carried away with this one sorry <3

 After Shouta got done with what he was doing, he met the two girls up at the main gate, as promised. He was done for the day, after his training with Shinso, from class 1-C. Shouta came behind Yuki, unintentionally scaring the woman.

"Sorry Yuki," he said chuckling.

"It's ok, my heart will restart here in a few," she said in a joking manner, while Eri giggled at the pair.

"So where are we going first," Shouta asked as Yuki regained her composer.

"Well I wanted to get her some school supplies, and maybe after get some stuff for a homemade meal," Yuki said as they started to head out, with the young girl in tow behind them. As the two adults talked, Eri thought they both seemed like they were close, very close, and wondered if they were together, like she's seen in some movie that she saw before everything happened.

"Miss Fujita, can I ask you something," Eri asked, as they entered the supply store.

"Sure, what is it honey," she said as she tilted her head in curiosity.

"Are you and Mr. Aizawa together," she asked her, making Yuki turn bright red.

"What made you think that we're together," she asked as Shouta came back with a cart.

"Just as we were coming here, you two seemed close, like the movies I use to watch with my momma and papa," Eri asked innocently.

"No, we're just friends," Yuki started to say, "But I want to be, some day," she whispered in Eri's ear, not noticing Shouta was behind her.

"Oh," Eri said as they both heard a soft chuckle behind Yuki.

"Anything I've missed," Shouta asked, since Yuki's face was still pink.

"No," Yuki said a bit too fast, making Shouta doubt her, but shrugged it off.

"Well, a backpack, and some coloring pencils, drawing paper and," she started listing off the items she wanted to get Eri, "Anything else sweetie," she asked as she looked at her.

"Can we get some coloring books," she asked sweetly.

"Sure, anything else?"

"Ummm, I don't know," Eri said as she thought of what she wanted at the store, other than the pencils and coloring book.

"It's ok, we can look around while we're here and we can get it for you," Yuki said smiling fondly at her.

"Exactly," Shouta said as he pushed the cart, letting the girls lead the way. "Where to first?"

"Let's see what bags they have," Yuki asked as she looked at Eri, seeing what she wanted to go.

"Sure, where would they be at," Eri asked, confused at the big store.

"Lets see," Yuki said as she looked around the store, trying to find where the book bags were. "It looks like there over here," she said as she offered her hand to Eri, so she won't get lost, or trip.

"Ooo, look, there's some pretty pink ones'," Yuki gushed and showed Eri, but she wasn't paying attention to the pink ones, she saw a few with some images of some cats, one that: had a cat on a rocket, and another one that had a cat in a taco, saying 'Taco Cat' with multiple toppings around it, the last one she saw was one of a cat wearing an unicorn horn with multiple rainbows around it.

"Which one do you like more, Eri," Shouta asked her, letting her choose which bag she likes more.

"I like all of them, but if I had to choose a favorite," she started saying, trying to choose between the caticorn one, or the taco cat. "It'll be the kitty unicorn one," she said as she got the pastel purple and pink bag, smiling big.