Chapter 23

As the trio was on the way back to Yuki's dorm, she had a bad gut feeling from Enji, so she turned her quirk on. She felt content from Nemuri, and hunger, but from Enji, it was lust, and other primal emotions from him. As they got closer, with one free hand, she got her phone out, and sent a text to Shouta.

Yuki: Stud, we ran into Endeavor, and he's helping us, but I had an uneasy feeling, so I used my quirk, and his was so lusty, and I'm scared stud I'm very scared. I'm not sure if it was for me or for 'Muri

Shouta: It's ok kitten, where are you? Are you close to the dorms?

Yuki: Yeah, should we go to yours instead?

Shouta: Yes, I'll be there in just a few

Yuki: I love you

Yuki motioned to Nemuri, to try and mouth to go to Shouta's dorm instead of hers. She was confused, but she understood. Once they arrived at the teacher dorms, they went to Shouta's.

"Hey kitten," Shouta said as he opened the door, with a towel around his waist and also shirtless, making Yuki almost drop all her bags.

"Yuki, are you ok," Nemuri asked, as she put some of her bags down, and tried not to laugh at her best friend.

"Yeah," Yuki said, turning red, "I just need some water," she giggled at her own joke, no one got it. After her attempt at a joke, Enji tried to help Yuki, but Shouta was closer, and he grabbed her bags effortlessly.

"So kitten, what's on the menu tonight," Shouta asked her, as they all put the groceries up, as well as Yuki's haul, seeing as they got some stuff from the strip mall.

"Well, seeing as it's almost fall, I was thinking of making a stew pot, so we got loads, I know we'll put a dent in it, and if not we can eat the leftovers later," Yuki said, as she started to prep some of the vegetables, "Can you also call and ask Shinso if he wants to join, and Eri?" She asked that, not wanting to stay around Enji longer, she was hoping if more people were near, he'd leave on his own.

"I sure can kitten, but do you need some help?"

"Yes please," she replied, as she felt Shouta behind her, protectively knowing she's uncomfortable near the number one hero, she was still shaking, it wasn't as bad as it was earlier.

"What's for desert, you promised some desert later," he whispered in her ear, making her shutter, and to also claim her from Endeavor. Sure Enji was after Yuki, but Shouta wasn't sure how bad he wanted her.

"Nemuri suggested you're favorite," Yuki said as she accidentally cut her hand, "Shit."

"Here," Shouta said as he gave her some paper towels. "Muri, can you get the first aid bag, it's in the bathroom."

"Sure, excuse me Endeavor," she said as she went past him.

"If you're bored Enji, you can go see Shoto," Yuki said, noticing his uneasiness.

"Oh, it's ok, but are you ok?"

"Yeah, it just hurts," Yuki said as Shouta tightened his grip around her. "I'm ok stud," she whispered to him, as she turned around and kissed his shoulder.

"I know kitten," Shouta said as he placed his head on hers.

"FOUND IT," Nemuri said as she came back, "Here you go," she said as she gave it to Shouta.

"Thank you 'Muri." As Shouta bandaged Yuki's hand, and after he was finished, he kissed her hand.

"There you go kitten, do you want me to finish prepping?"