Chapter 17

When Yuki found Eri, she was in the library, like she thought. Yuki came behind Eri and was looking at what Eri was reading.

"What cha doing Eri," Yuki asked, after sitting next to the younger girl.

"Reading a manga," Eri replied, flipping the page, too engrossed in the book.

"Which one dear," she asked, very mother-like, making Eri smile.

"Ouran Host Club," she replied as she looked up to Yuki, smiling.

"Oh that's a good one, what part are you at," Yuki asked.

"Where Haruhi meets Renge, where she claims Kyoya is her fiance," Eri replied, excited to read what happens next.

"That's a good part, did you know that there's an anime form as well, even if there is only one season," Yuki informed her, despite her displeasure of the show receiving only the one season, wishing for more content from the manga.

"Can we go watch it, please Miss Fujita, please," Eri pleaded with her.

"Of course we can, it's one of my favorite animes," she informed the girl, smiling at her eagerness to watch the anime. "Do you want to go watch it now," she asked the girl, earning her a violent nod yes. "Alright, let's go to my dorm, I should have the DVD somewhere," she replied, remembering where she put the DVD set somewhere close to her TV. "I should have some snacks as well, maybe even a candied apple," she said as she gave the small child a sheepish grin, remembering her favorite candy.

"Really," Eri asked, shocked at the mention of her favorite thing in the whole wide world. "That's my most favoritest thing ever," she said, excited to watch the show, and to try one of Miss Fujita's candied apples.

"That's what I've heard, I tried making it last night for you," Yuki said, trying to contain her smile. As the two went to Yuki's dorm, they stopped at the cafeteria for some last minute drinks, remembering that all she had was some sodas, but she didn't want Eri all hyper from the sodas and the candied apple she made for her, opting for some juice and some lemonade from Lunch Rush.

"Ready to watch," Yuki asked Eri, as they got comfy on her little couch, making it into a small blanket fort, with all her snacks, and Eri's candied apple cut into bite size pieces.

"As I'll ever be," she replied as she beamed up at Yuki, melting her heart even more. As they watched the tv show, Yuziuki came and went, much to Eri's dismay, but after a while, she came back and cuddled up next to Eri, purring up a storm as Eri was petting her, loving every second of attention from the little fluff ball. After a few more episodes, Eri was passed out, still cuddling Yuziuki, while Yuki was texting Nemuri, seeing what she was doing.

Nemuri: So what are you doing?

Yuki: Watching Ouran with Eri, but she crashed, lol

Nemuri: Turning her into a weeb as well?

Yuki: Of course, I can't help it, she likes what I like in an anime and manga

Nemuri: Nerd, so Shouta finally asked you out, how does that feel?

Yuki: Like it happened a few minutes ago, not hours ago, it's still feels unreal

Nemuri: Aww, what did he say? I need details

Yuki: It was right after class got out for lunch, and my legs were not working well, since he was taking a nap on my lap, and I tripped, and he caught me, we had some banter, mostly about my lap being cozy and warm, we started to go to the cafeteria and he asked me right at the door, maybe somewhere, around the hall way and said he wanted to ask me something