Chapter 9

This one is kinda dark, but it's mostly implied, and there is swearing.

As Yuki went to bed, she had a very vivid and realistic dream. She was captured, and bound to a cheap feeling chair. She looked around the warehouse she was at, it looked like it had been abandoned for many years, weeds were fully formed that popped up everywhere. She was also in her pajamas, which only consisted of short shorts and a tank top. She shivered violently, both from the cold and fear. The man who kidnapped her, she wasn't sure who he was, but he was right in front of her.

"Where's All Might," he demanded of her.

"I don't work with him," she cried out.

"You work at UA, I'm not stupid, you have to work with him," he said as he got closer to her, eyeing her up and down. "Stupid tramp," he whispered to himself.

"I'm just a new hirer, I just tutor one kid," she said as she started to cry. As he eyed her, he got closer to her and forced himself on her, which made Yuki cry even harder. Out of the corner of her eye, or so she thought, there was a man trying to see what was going on, in an all black military like outfit, with a long silverish scarf. Shouta was trying to find Yuki, and he definitely found her. Shouta, Nemuri and Fat Gum came to find and rescue Yuki, but once Shouta found Yuki, in her predicament, he went rogue, considering that he had feelings for the empath, and the unnamed man was assaulting her.

"Is that really how you treat women," Shouta asked the man, scaring him.

"Who the fuck are you, and how the fuck did you find us," he asked as he turned around and zipped up his pants, making a small bulge.

"Does it really matter," Shouta said as his capture weapon went towards the man. As his scarf went towards the man, he upholstered his hidden gun, from his side, and shot at Eraserhead, barely missing his side. With a second shot, he got him somewhere in his chest, which made Yuki scared for the man.

"Shouta!" Yuki screamed, as she shot up, waking up from her horrible dream. As she got up, she went to her small kitchen and got some water, she also heard two people at her door. Confused, she forgot her glass of water, and headed to her door, opening it to find Nemuri and Shouta.

"Are you ok, we heard you screaming," Nemuri asked first. Seeing both Nemuri and Shouta, Yuki started crying, and she hugged Shouta, sobbing into his baggy nightshirt. Both Nemuri and Shouta looked at each other, confused, Shouta tried to comfort Yuki the best he could, by embracing her, and whispering that he's ok, but that only Yuki cry even harder. After a few minutes, Nemuri urges both of them into Yuki's dorm, so she can talk to both of them.

"So sweetie, what happened," Nemuri asked her, as she handed her some tissues.

"I had a bad dream, where I was kidnapped, and forced to do certain stuff," she said as she looked up at Nemuri, still had tears in her eyes. "And the kidnapper, he shot Shouta," she finished, her face looked so red, from her embarrassment and her crush sitting next to her.

"Oh sweetheart," Nemuri gushed, as she dove for Yuki, embracing her tightly. "It's ok now right," she asked softly. All Yuki could do was nod, she wasn't sure of her voice at the moment.

"I'm ok Yuki," Shouta said as he rubbed her back, his way of reassuring her.

"I know Sho, but it felt so real," she finally managed to say, after blowing her nose. "I'm not sure where this came from," she said to no one in particular, her thinking out loud.