Chapter 1

I'm sorry if its not any good, I had random inspiration from a good friend of mine and this is what I created. All characters, aside from Yukina Fujita, belongs to Kohei Horikoshi.

I started to rewrite certain parts, so heres the new updated story

Due to the urgency of a private teacher, Yukina Fujita went to the U.A. High to talk with the principal to see if she's able to work at the prestigious high school, for the future heroes in training. When she arrived, she got a visitors pass from the front gate, due to all the attacks on the high school, and went straight to the front office without difficulty. Yuki had graduated not too long ago, she still remembered where to go, despite not being a 'problem' student, but with her friends she had received a few awards and certificates for various accomplishments. Principal Nezu, the short animal/man was waiting for her in his office, with two cups of tea, as he was anticipating the arrival of Yukina, he had high hopes for the newest teacher. Yuki wasn't expecting to be accepted, as she just graduated from university and was still learning how to teach.

"Good morning Fujita-chan," Nezu said as she entered the office.

"Good morning Nezu-san, how have you been? It's been awhile since I've seen you," she replied as she bowed to the elder man.

"Indeed, I've been well considering what has been going on in the past few months, as you know," he motioned her to sit down in front of his desk. As she sat down, he gathered the paperwork he had in front of him, containing her new duties for the young girl they had that needed some one on one tutoring due to her unfortunate circumstances. " Of course, I heard about all the attempts on the school, I was wanting to see if you would consider hiring me for the private tutoring position," as she was leaning to get the cup of hot tea.

"Oh, I meant to call you earlier," he started to say, as her heart dropped a bit from the sounds of his voice, which made her think she wasn't fit for the position. "Nothing bad, it's quite the opposite, with your past here at U. A. you're quite qualified and already hired, and here's the rest of the paperwork for you to finish, and of course you'll be living on campus along with Eri, the poor girl that needs some extra help with her studies." As he was telling her, he handed her the thin packet, with all the information and her new apartment.

"Are you sure Nezu-san? I'm still considerably new to teaching and there's more experienced teachers or tutors."

"Of course I'm sure, plus your quirk will come in handy. Eri is still a bit distant and closed off due to the treatment with her foster father, Kai Chisaki," he said to reassure her.

"Thank you Nezu-san, I'll try my best to help Eri-chan," she replied as she looked over the paperwork he gave her. She noticed that it also had a dorm key. "What's this for," she inquired as she held up the key. "Oh we require the students along with the teachers to live on campus. I thought you knew that."

"Oh, I must not have read that on the application," she replied shyly as she didn't read all of the application. "Good thing I'm in the middle of moving back from Tokyo," she added giggling.

"It's quite alright, if you need any assistance, I can ask Aizawa-san, he's Eri's caretaker for the moment," he offered as she got up to leave.

"Oh, that'll be a great help, yes please. I can go see if he's willing to help if you can tell me where I might find him."

"Let me call him, it might be easier. Let me warn you he is a bit cold, but he will warm up to you, if you meet up with his high standards as a fellow teacher," as he gave her a heads up of the tall man in question.

"Yes, this is Aizawa," Yuki heard a grumpy voice from the phone Nezu had in his hand.

"Shouta, can you come help the new teacher move in? She's in the process of moving back from Tokyo"

"Sure, where should I meet her at?"

"Where do you want to meet him at Yukina-chan?"

"The front gate should work fine." As Yuki went back to the parking lot, to get a few boxes from the small trailer she had rented.

"You must be Yukina Fujita, the new teacher," Yukina heard a scruffy voice behind her, making her jump. "Sorry about that."

"It's alright," she replied after her heart started again, "you must be Aizawa-san." As she turned around, she almost hit the tall man with one of the boxes she was holding.

Looks like I came just in time to help, is this all your stuff you brought with you," he inquired.

"Yep, just moved back from Tokyo, but I didn't have much to begin with," she replied as she followed the tired man to the dorms.

" I'm guessing, small apartment?"

"Yep, it's all I could afford," she replied as she was looking around at her new home.

Yukina Fujita is twenty seven, the newest teacher at U.A. Her quirk is Empathy, but more specific emotional empathy. Meaning she can feel the emotions of twenty-five of the closest people. She focuses on some light therapy, as she has a minor degree in phycology, and grades one, two and third. Yukina, or Yuki to her closest friends and family, is of average height, of five foot two inches, with long waist length black hair. For odd jobs around she just threw her hair up into a messy bun, or something like moving. She just moved back to Musutafu from Tokyo, where she finished assisting a handful of teachers. She loves kids, also wants at least one when she finds that someone special. A few of her old classmates joked around with her, calling her the 'Mom friend' she always had anything they needed, like some headache medicine to extra hair ties to even extra feminan products. She even went to the lengths to make sure everyone ate, drank

their water and tried to keep everyone's spirits up. Yukina was also the type of person who was indirectly the heart of the group, as well as the life of the party, when she went. Yukina was also an introvert, mostly due to her quirk. Yukina uses her quirk like a switch, like a light switch, and after extended usage, she would get moody and hungry, so a part of that she brings some type of snack with her wherever she went, ranging from a small bag of chips to anything healthy like a granola bar to fresh fruit.

As Aizawa helped her move most of the smaller boxes, they moved around each other quietly, as if they were both comfortable with each other as if they knew each other years prior. Just talked every once and awhile, but mostly where she wanted which small box in her new home. After about two hours, Shouta Aizawa left her to redecorate her dorm as she pleased, and also invited her out to have a few drinks with his small friend group.

"Are you sure Aizawa-san? I don't mind staying in," she asked the elder man, by four years.

"Well, you just moved in and the only person you met is me, and I know I'm not very impressive, but it might be helpful if you met a few other teachers," he replied back as he moved towards the door.

Shouta Aizawa was the homeroom teacher for class 1-A, with the new students. As well as a Pro Hero, his hero name is Eraserhead. He was also one of the hero's that helped rescued Eri from her foster father, and now is currently her caregiver. Shouta was a tall, decently built man with shoulder length black hair, a few strands covering his face, and a black, almost, military type outfit with a long grey scarf, his capture weapon, around his neck. The man is considered tall coming in around six foot tall and he's also mostly withdrawn and reserved.

"Okay, I'll come out, what time will we all meet up?"

"I think Yamada and Kayama will be at the bar around seven, but I usually go around eight or around nine, depending on Yamada's drink choice for the night. He's Present Mic, the voice hero. Kayama is Midnight, the R-rated hero."

"Oh, that's interesting group of friends," Yuki murmured to herself, "Ok, I'll come out tonight," she said to him as she folded a shirt and put it on the chair, "Will it be fancy or casual, at the bar," she asked worried about her outfit.

"It's casual, what type of bar is fancy," he questioned her.

"I don't go out much, and I don't know where any of my fancy dresses are," she motioned to all the small boxes around the dorm.

"Sure, I usually go in whatever shirt and some jeans, what you have on is fine," he said as he looked her up and down.

"Alright, I'll see you then," she said as he left. "I guess I have a few hours to get ready," she said as she got ready.