Chapter 15 Just A Dream

~Dreaming~

I found myself in a forest of some sort. I stood up and began to try to find anyone that was around. My walking came to a stop as I peeked through the mess of sticks and leaves to find an unknown figure and Roman. The person was wearing a black leather jacket with ripped jeans. I saw a skull patch on their jacket as well  They didn't look anything like Remy. Remy is much different from this person. Their hair was on the side covering their eye. It looked like they were trying to convince Roman into something. Something dumb probably. I started to listen to their conversation carefully.

"Come on Ro it's obvious that you don't want someone as useless as that anxious slob! I'm giving you an opportunity of a lifetime! Can't you see that?"

This person has a deep voice that husked between each word he spoke.

"For the last time no! He's perfect for me! I'm prince Roman and your the villain!"

"Prince? Ha! If you have me by your side I can turn you into a king but with Virgil, you're not going to get far." He said as his hands crawled onto Roman's shoulders.

"I. Don't. Care. You don't know him as I do!" He huffed.

"But I know more about him than you do. You only know the first layer of him. I can rid Thomas of his anxiety in no time at all and you can help him achieve his goals that he won't let you do!"

'Their voice sounds so familiar I thought.

"He's...he's..." Roman stuttered trying to defend himself.

"Speach less huh? You can't even stop me! Even if you tried! Oh boo hoo! I'm the one in control here not you." They hissed.

"No, you're not Thomas is! To be honest, if he gets the proper help you'll be gone!"

"Smart. But that also applies to wittle Virgie." They mocked.

'Wait! No, he can't be...he can't be back so soon.'

I realized who he was after that nickname. It was Thomas's depression he's only targeted me for years because he's what put me on edge and now he's coming back. That is what scares me. Depression put his hand on Roman's cheek and pinched it.

"An ego is an ego after all...if you don't want to take me to deal I'll just hunt him down with your body then!"

Roman pushed him away and tried running away only to get caught by the sash. He squirmed in his grip but that only made Depression laugh as he lifted Roman up in the air.

"Oh Virgil~ I have some unfinished business with you~" He cooed.

"Let me go at once you shadow demon!"

"Nah I think I'll keep you like this for now."

I clenched my fists trying to calm myself down.

"Oh, Virgie~ Where are you dear? Hmm...no answer huh?" He said.

I growled a bit trying to restrain myself from pouncing onto him.

"Alrighty then! Imma gives you three seconds to come out. If you don't I'm going to rip this poor man to shreds right before your eyes!" He said with a masked smile.

I stood there in shocked silence.

"One..."

"Virgil! Don't do it!" He shrieked.