Chapter 8 Confrontation

I woke up to one of my alarms for once. I sat up in my bed tired, I rubbed my eyes and checked my phone. There was a notification from Janus that caught my attention.

Snek boi💛🐍: Hey when do you not wanna meet up?

So I quickly answered him.

Emo nightmare💜🕷️: Is 7:30 good?

Snek boi💛🐍: Will he be done by then???

Emo nightmare💜🕷️: Yeah he'll be done by then.

Snek boi💛🐍: Alright see ya.

Emo nightmare💜🕷️: See ya.

I checked the time to see it was about 11:30 so I decided to go into the real world for once. I got dressed and put on my make-up and sank down there to see what's going on. Once I arrived I saw that Thomas was still asleep so I went to do what I had to do.

"You know if you don't get up Thomas you'll be called lazy and that closet thing won't help your case."

"WHAT'S IN MY CLOSEST?!?" He said sitting up in his bed.

"Virgil don't be preposterous there is nothing in the closet except for clothes that are supposed to be hung up. But all matters aside if you don't wanna be late you must get up immediately."

"Alright, you two...five more minutes-"

"NO!" We said in unison.

"If you want to achieve your hopes and dreams of doing this then you have to get up Thomas," Roman said coming in dramatically.

"Oh, that's today?"

"Yeah, you have to audition remember kiddo?" Patton said finally showing up.

"Alright, I'm up! You win guys."

I left the room and went on top of the kitchen counter (Because why not?¯\_(ツ)_/¯) and scrolled through Tumblr. I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was no one other than Thomas.

"Yes?"

"I just wanted to know where we're you that day?"

"Oh that...I was taking a walk must've gone too far I guess."

"You sure that's it?" He

"Yeah, I'm sure you need to head out for that thing?" I said trying to change the subject.

"Oh yeah, thanks, Virgil!" He said in a rush.

He grabbed his keys and ran out probably to his car. I tried to ease myself before I sank down into his mind to work on the tasks at hand.

~TeM sKiP~

He didn't make the cut someone else did. Roman is furious, Patton and Logan are trying to ease him while Thomas is disappointed in himself.

"This isn't fair! He should've gotten the role not the other guy!" Roman shouted.

"Roman kiddo don't you think that he deserved to have that role?"

"Well...he did but Thomas wanted that role and he just went in and took it! Like it was nothing!"

"It wasn't Thomas's choice to get the role or not it was the director who had chose," Logan explained.

"Something doesn't feel right...I'll be back." I said while sinking down.

"Wait you can't just-" Roman began.

I heard a knock on the door so I went to answer it and it was Re and Jan and Wrath looking like he's in pain.

"I-it h-hurts...V-Virge," he said while being supported by Jan and Re.