Chapter 11 Bottled Up Feelings

Tw: Breakdowns, cutting, etc? (Also this is a song chapter so if you don't like it you can skip it of you'd like to nothing important happens here I promise)

_Virgil's POV_

I woke up due to another nightmare my eyes looked around the room I was in. Once I was set free from my panicked state...I realized that this wasn't my room.

"Ugh...w-where am I?" I groaned.

I remember the prince taking me here and all I remember was the thoughts tried to in intoxicating me for some reason then I just gave into Roman's wishes and passed out. The pieces came together like some sick puzzle that was hard to solve and some pieces went to a different board. I got off of the bed, which was strangely comfortable, and made my way to the door hoping he wasn't outside of it. I tried my best to open it as quietly as possible and it worked his barely even made a sound or so I thought. Suddenly I heard someone downstairs and it was the prince.

"Hey, guys I'll be back."

"Alright kiddo."

"You have my consent."

I heard footsteps coming in my direction and I couldn't take it anymore so I just bolted out of his room and ran to my own room and shut the door.

"Huh? I could've sworn he was just here."

My breathing has gotten heavier by the minute. I didn't know why I left the room in the first place it was oddly comfortable. Then a thought came to mind-shattering the others into pieces.

You're crushing on the prince just admit it.

I noticed that my makeup was off and a bit smeared when I looked into the mirror. I went to the bathroom and washed my face. Once I was done I stared at the freckles that were barely visible on my now red face. I put on my headphones and for some reason, I started singing softly to myself.

🎶Sailing on a ship in a bottle.🎶

I started to take out the makeup and first aid kit from the cabinets and set them beside the sink carefully.

🎶Anchor all your thoughts to the bottom

Pulling ropes and holding your head back-🎶

I heard a noise coming from behind me I looked only to find no one so I continued.

🎶To see what is breaking the foremast

You set sail alone there is no crew

No one on the deck who can help you.🎶

I took off my hoodie and shut my door lightly and took off the bandages to reveal old and mostly fresh scars.

🎶This is all your own battle to win

This is your ship and you. are. the. captain.🎶

Opened the first aid kit and threw away the ones that I used before and took out the gauze.

🎶Oh, captain, let's make a deal~

Where we both say the things that we both really feel.🎶

I suddenly stopped wrapping my arms and closed my eyes to think and continued.

🎶I feel scared and I'm starting to sink.

And I only sink deeper the deeper I think!🎶

I looked at myself in the mirror and found bags under my eyes. I grabbed the foundation and covered my red face in it.

🎶Oh, captain!