Chapter 2 Unwritten Mistakes

_Roman's POV_

I lost control of my anger again. He ruins everything for Thomas! Why couldn't the others see what I see? I think I went too far this time he looked like he was about to cry. He ran off before I could apologize and he looked terrified. Patton and Logan looked angry at me.

"Roman! Why did you do that!" Patton yelled at me.

"Patton calm down please," Logan said trying to calm him down just to be shoved away.

"NO! He scared Virgil away again! we can't just let him do that! He's a part of this family Logan!"

"I'm aware of that but he probably was unaware of what he even said or did at that moment am I correct Roman?"

"Yeah...I'm sorry ok," I said disappointed in myself.

"You shouldn't be saying that to us kiddo you should be saying that to Virgil. He didn't deserve any of that you know."

"He's right we don't want this to keep happening to him it will be horrible for him to do such a thing."

"But I didn't mean it!" I pleaded to start to feel the guilt welling up inside of me.

"Well, he probably thinks you did now go now!" Patton said pushing me into the hallway.

I walked away from them and looked for Virgil's room. I found the right door and all I heard was complete silence. It worried me so I knocked on his door to see if he was ok.

.

.

.

.

Silence is all I heard from that cold room.

"Virgil? You in there?" I said trying to act calm.

Still nothing. I tried again and nothing is all I heard. I put my ear to the door and heard soft snoring.

Adorable...wait why am I thinking of this now?!?

I thought he was asleep so I just decided not to disrupt him. I could tell that he hasn't been getting any sleep by the way he looks I wonder why he's been like that. (Hmm! I wonder about that too! Roman!) I didn't think my words could hurt him that badly or even go that far. I went to my room and decided to just watch Aladin get things off of my mind. I hope he's ok...

_Virgil's POV_

Tw: sudoku dream, cutting, and basically more angst.

~Dreaming~

I was sitting on a ledge by the pit of lost memories contemplating if I should jump or not. I was about to walk away and forget about it until the voices came back.

Go jump It'll make your life less miserable~

"Why?"

Don't you want your life to be over with your a waste of space and you know it~

"A-alright f-fine..."

I turned around gulped knowing that I'll regret it. I stood upon the ledge and turned around. I had my hands crossed over my chest and leaned back. I slipped and fell off of the ledge waiting for the sweet release of death.

~end~

I jolted up in tears I looked at my shaking hands. I tried to ease my breaths and it came back again.

You know what to do Virgil~

I stood up and almost fell over. I went to the mirror and rolled up my sleeves and unwrapped the bandages. I grabbed the box and did ten on each arm. I sliced the blade flawlessly through the skin like it was paper. (Btw it's not so don't do it!) The crimson liquid leaked through them. I was crying at this point not even knowing what to think anymore. I felt like passing out again so I quickly put up the box and blade away. I made my way to my bed and got some gauze. Some of the blood got on the mirror and my pillows. I wrapped my arms up and took off my hoodie and changed into a long-sleeved shirt and shorts. I flopped on my bed thought about the dream. I turned on some Mcr and fell into a dreamless sleep hoping I wouldn't have another nightmare...

~a couple of hours later~

I woke up and felt numb I didn't hear the voices or anyone. I checked the time and saw that it was 4:00 in the morning. I looked at my arms and the bandages leaked so I went to the bathroom to clean them. I unwrapped them and saw the deep wounds that I've created. I rinsed them in water and rewrapped them hoping that they wouldn't bleed through again. I turned off the light and got on my bed. I got on my phone then scrolled through Tumblr looking at the newest posts. An hour in a half after that my stomach growled harshly begging me to eat something instead of nothing at all. I gave in and slipped on my hoodie and opened the door carefully. I stumbled downstairs and grabbed an apple. I started to eat it what I didn't know that someone else was in the room with me.

"Hey, emo nightmare." Called a well-known voice.

I flinched at his voice and turned around to find Roman leaning on the wall. I tried my best to ignore him and walk away but he grabbed my wrist stopping me.

"Please don't leave I'm sorry about this morning I didn't mean it I swear!"

I got my arm out of his grip and hissed.

"No, your not...you never are," I said in a whisper.

"Yes, I am! Please, Virgil!" He said trying to grab me again.

"What part of don't touch me do you not understand!" I said harshly.

"Sorry..."

"Tch you're just saying that so Patton and Logan won't be mad at you."

"No, I'm serious I truly didn't mean any of it!"

"Well if you didn't mean it then why do you say it?"

"I don't know ok."

"Whatever."

I walked out of there and slammed my door shut and made sure it was locked so Princey doesn't try to come in to try again. I grabbed a journal and turned on some music. I decided to write out my feelings instead of bottling them up again.

Entry 14

I just got over an argument with sir sings a lot. He tried to apologize to me multiple times. I think he's just doing it so he could be forgiven by the others. I really don't know if he's lying or not. Maybe he means it or maybe it's all a lie. I'll write tomorrow hopefully~💜

I didn't know why but I decided to just put a heart and used a colored pencil to shade it in it wasn't much but I just wanted to remember that it was mine. My head was full of what-ifs and what will happen. I don't know if he even deserves to be forgiven. I'll just forgive but I know I'll never forget what he's done to me...