Chapter 4 Liar Liar

"U-umm, guys! We need to leave they can't see me or Orange here!" I said grabbing their attention.

"Oh shit your right...Virgil go get Orange to his room until it's safe to come out. Remus and I will convince them that you're not here. Once they're gone I'll knock three times on the door and say Liar, Liar ok?"

"Thanks, Dee come on Orange."

I got pulled by the shirt collar only to face him.

"Whatever you don't lose him or let the others know." He said in a low voice.

"I won't I promise..." I agreed quietly

I picked up Orange and somehow got him on my shoulders and ran to their house. I made it up the stairs and into Orange's room. I placed him on his bed and locked his door. I held my head as a headache came by.

"Virge! Are you ok?"

"I'm fine I just need to breathe for a sec. I'm just dizzy."

"Don't tell me it's happening again because if so remember your breathing exercises."

"No, it's not that it's just full of worry and it's giving me a headache that's all."

"Virgie get those thoughts out of your head and let's do something!"

"It's not that simple-"

"Please..." He asked with pleading eyes.

"Fine, what do you want to do then?"

"Well, I didn't think of that," He said with a small laugh.

"Wanna go to the roof and chat like we used to?" I asked.

"Really!" He said surprised

"Well yeah, you look like you've been wanting to talk about something."

"Ok, we'll just have to make sure the doors locked just in case those highlighters try to come in here."

I laughed at the fact that he called them highlighters. I was lead up to a latter that leads to the roof. We've climbed the latter and made it to the rooftop.

'Maybe I should- No! Focus I'm not going to! I can't...' I thought disappointed in myself.

I looked over to see the small structure that I remember building when I still lived there still up to it just had some changes to it. I've noticed a pride flag was there and I just smiled. I also saw the bucket that was once empty was now filled with rocks and stones.

"So what did you need to stay?" I asked him.

We sat down on the chairs as he sighed.

"Why are you with them in the first place?"

"..."

I stayed quiet thinking about why I'm still there in the first place.

"Virge? You ok there?" He said waving his hand in front of my face.

"Yeah, it's just that we're his sides for a reason. I just had to transfer to the lights for some reason...so I guess I'm a dark lighter."

"Yeah, that must be interesting huh."

"Yeah, it's weird at first but then-"

"GOLDFISH IN A CONDOM!" We heard Remus shout.

"REMUS NO!" an said in response

Orange and I started to laugh at their conversation.

"Hey did you hear that?!? Virgil are you up there!" I heard someone say causing me to gasp in realization.