"That makes sense. I don't think he looks to bad in pink. I know Draco sure doesn't mind it." I snorted causing Harry to look at me and give me a weird looked. I just looked away trying to contain my laughter. While Blaise scolded me.

"Ok well as much as I appreciate these outfits, Molly. I don't think they are the best choice for a party... I'm going upstairs to change. I'll be back shortly." Harry said standing up. Mum started pouting as Blaise and Conner both stood up as well and followed him upstairs.

"I'm surprised you got them in skirts in the first place." Severus said straightening up on the couch.

"Well I left a note for Conner saying that the twins wanted him to wear this and I told Harry and Blaise too imagine Draco and Ron's reaction." she said with a smirk. My face flushed red and I looked over seeing Draco's do the exact same thing.

While we waited for them to come back Sirius and Remus ended up telling everybody about their lives. Apparently they secretly got married a few months ago. There's wasn't an actual ceremony, Sirius proposed, Remus said yes. Since Sirius is still a "criminal" in the eyes of the ministry they couldn't do anything officially which sucked, but at least their happy.

As they were telling us about hiding out in Grimmauld place there were footsteps coming down the stairs. The conversation stopped and a few of us turned our heads to the staircase. They all came down wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I noticed Blaise was wearing my sweatshirt but I didn't complain.

"No need to stop the conversation." Blaise said while sitting next to me.

"Well now that we're all here let's talk about the reason we're here." Mum said while looking between Harry and Draco.

"I'm going to have another grandkid!" she cheered.

Both of their faces went red with realization.

"How far along are you? Do you know the gender? How many? I have so many questions!" Antonio piped up out of nowhere. Harry chuckled and looked at Draco grabbing his hand.

"The nurse told me that I was about 3 weeks into the pregnancy. It's too earlier to tell your other questions, but I may be starting to show soon." Harry said with a smile.

"What about school? What are you gonna do when people start noticing?" Severus asked in a tone slightly filled with curiosity. At this Harry blanked and looked at Draco.

"We haven't really talked about it. It's not like we hide our relationship. We'll probably just act like we did when we were first together. Not publicly announce anything but if someone asks we won't lie about it." Draco shrugged. Sev nodded and sat back down. Causing Dakota to once again crawl on his lap. You may be wondering why he does this all the time. It may or may not be because he's infatuated with Sev's hair.

As if on cue he sighed and pulled his hair from his bun letting it go past his shoulders. Dakota's face lit up and he quickly started playing with it.

Sirius burst into laughter as Sev failed to hide his pink face. Remus then hit Sirius causing him to shut up.

"Actually I have a question..." Harry said trying to change the subject. He then turned to the twins who looked at each other as if trying to say 'should we run, or figure out what he has to say?'.

"When we announced I was pregnant, you," he said pointing at Fred, "gave George 3 galleons. Care to explain why?" Harry asked.

"Oh well..." George started rubbing the back of his neck.

"We may have... sort of...." Fred picked up.

"Bet... on... you?" George finished sounding confused at the words he was using.

"What do you mean by that?" Dad asked from his spot next to Mum.

"Well technically we bet on Blaise too..." Fred said trying to play it off.

"Before you get mad," George said throwing his hands up, "we bet on who would get pregnant first... I voted for Harry...".

"and I voted for Blaise." Fred said looking disappointed at having lost.

"Yeah well unlike those idiots I know how to use a condom." I scoffed quietly so only my couch could hear.

"Ron!" Blaise squealed from beside me. I shrugged and tried to ignore the death glare I was getting from Harry.

"Who pissed in your pumpkin juice this morning." Gayco said looking smug. I shot him a dirty look before turning back to the confused looking people in the room.

"Anyways... since it's a party. Why don't we do some shots!" I cheered. I smirked when Draco's face went pale and continued to laugh when everyone agreed, minus Harry and Dakota of course.