Chapter 21

Harry's POV
Italics = Ryker
Italic Underlined = Leon

"Ok thanks, love. I'll see you at breakfast". I watch him walk away and turn back to look at Dakota. He is looking in the mirror with his eyebrows furrowed. I then see the toothbrush moving by itself with his hands at his sides. He's already such a powerful wizard. I chuckle and he grabs the toothbrush before taking it out of his mouth. I pick him up after he sets the toothbrush down.

"Are you ready for breakfast". He nods his head and we walk back into the room. Antonio and Bill are both dressed and talking. Bill notices me and waves before stepping away from Antonio.

"Thanks for taking care of Dakota. Can you take him down to breakfast I'll be there soon." He said with a worried look. I only smiled and started for the door. Once I started walking down the stairs I looked at Dakota.

"Is it ok that your still in pajamas?" I ask him hoping he won't get embarrassed and make me walk all the way back up there with him. I hear him giggle and look at him.

"Yeah, they so comfortable". I smile and nod my head in agreement.

I was going to ask him more about his dream when I seen that he had a look of worry on his face.

"What's up, Kota?" I asked. He immediately smiled at the nickname I gave him this year at his birthday party. I almost forgot about it, looks like he likes the nickname though. I'll have to use it more often. His smile soon turned back into a frown.

"Well... I like Ant a lot. I think Daddy does too, but what if he hurts Daddy... like Mommy did". I stop walking and set Dakota down, we're on the 1st floor near Molly and Arthur's bedroom. I look him straight in the eye and hug him. He hugs back.

"Ant is a great guy. Once everyone gets to know him better he's gonna be part of this family. You just need to trust your Daddy, ok?" I looked at him and he smiled before jumping back into my arms.

"Your right! Now let's go eat breakfast! Onward!" he squeaked while pointing a finger forward. I chuckled and started walking to the kitchen. Once I got there I was greeted with smiles and small greetings. I sat next to Draco in my seat setting Dakota down. He ran to Molly and climbed on her lap.

"Good morning sweetheart. I'd love for you to join me up here, but I need to get the food for everyone". Before Dakota has anytime to pout Conner sprung up and walked over to all the food.

"It's ok, you made the food. I'll pass it out." Molly smiles at Conner as he passes everyone's food out then sits between the twins. He made sure to put two plates down for Bill and Antonio.

Everyone knows that we have a guest, but we're all still kinda confused. As if on cue Bill and Antonio walk around the corner. Antonio freezes as Bill walks to his seat.

Blaise looks up at Antonio and his eyes go wide. I look back at him and see him breathing heavily. Blaise springs up and runs over to him.

"Antonio, ehi stai bene? Merda, hai ancora asma. (Antonio, hey are you ok? Shit do you still have asthma?)". Blaise asked in Italian. Everyone then started looking at the scene as Draco's eyes went wide as well. He sprung up and pulled Antonio and Blaise around the corner. I could hear a bunch of words in Italian before Draco sprung his head around the corner.

"Sorry about this. Antonio will explain when he calms down. Bill could you come here?" Draco asks with a crooked smile. Bill looks confused but nods. He stands up and walks around the corner. I hear shuffling and see Blaise and Draco walk back out alone.

Everything is silent until Bill and Antonio walk back out. Bill is blushing like crazy while Antonio looks pretty shaken up. I leaned over to Draco and whispered in his ear.