The Hargreeves Argument

Five spacial jumped into his own room with a massive smirk on his lips. "Oh, Five, you sly devil! Being stuck in an apocalypse for years and the ladies still fall for you!" He told himself before snapping his fingers into small finger guns. "And what a lady she is! She'll make a splendid queen of space and time!" He chuckled. "Queen of space and time? That wimpy little ginger?" Five's reflection said in disgust as he appeared in the tall mirror. "Of course, it'll take a lot of work to get through to her. She was after all the only person to ever resist me in the slightest!" Five replied to his reflection. "So instead of manipulating her, you're going to kiss up to her?!" His reflection said in snide. "Listen, those super lameos can't take me back to my time state prison without Number Eight, right?" Five began to explain. "Right...but what good is that? They already promised not to use their powers against you!" His reflection clarified. "Only because the dumb, dopey, doltish, ape wanted the land back the way it used to be." Five said with a smirk. "Nice alliteration." 

"Thank you! Anyway, if our agreement was to be broken, then I would be free to do whatever I want and you know what that means? Chaos!" Five stated. "And where does that Number Eight fall into this?" His reflection reminded, gesturing to Victoria. "Ha! I'll bet you by the end of the month that red-head will so heads over heels in love with me that she'll do just about anything I say. She wouldn't be willing to use her power against me as she wouldn't want for her husband to be sent to a time state prison! Which means there'll be nothing stopping me from taking over and just think, I'll even earn a queen in the process." Five smirked, thinking out his whole plan. His reflection only laughed in response with a howl. "That's the dumbest plan you've ever come up with! Do you honestly think that little ginger will fall for you?" He said. "What's that supposed to mean?" Five questioned in small anger. "Well, have you looked at yourself? Your face looks like something the cat dragged in!"

"Hey, we share the same face! You're my reflection, for Lord's sake!" Five shouted. His stare hardened as his reflection kept talking. "Well, I may be but I know your face better than anyone else...unfortunately..." Five gripped onto the mirror and growled. "How would you like to be smashed into a million pieces?!" He yelled in anger. "Woah, that's seven years of bad luck!" His reflection informed. "Don't talk to me about bad luck! I am the atom of bad luck!" Five then stopped himself and gulped. "What am I doing? I'm threatening a mirror..." He mumbled. "But I'm good-looking...once she sees my charms, that beautiful and stunning girl..." Five then stopped himself and looked back to himself in the mirror and sighed with woe. "That beautiful, stunning, caring girl would go for someone like me..." He stammered. "Oh, well, there are different ways to attract a lady...just need to work on it..."

~~~~~~~

Vanya and Diego had been arguning for hours by now about Victoria's choice of fate. Luther, Allison, Klaus, Pogo and Grace stood aside but tried to reason in the situation but Vanya knew that it was her choice and she had to make it. "Why did it have to be Victoria...? Victoria...she never did anything wrong in her life! She doesn't deserve this!" Diego sighed. "It was her decision!" Vanya bited back. "I mean, I can't believe she told you all this and not me! I've been there for her many times like a true brother, even though we may be adopted!" Diego exclaimed. "Would you've left her go?" Vanya said with small sarcasm in the tone of her voice. "Of course not because I actually care what happens to Victoria!" Diego shouted. "And you think I don't? Of course I care what happens to her but I'm not her keeper and neither are you!"

"Well...your violin skills are down in dumps, no wonder they gave you third chair! I would've done the same!" Diego spat. Vanya gasped in offence from those words. "How dare you! You take that back right now!" She shouted. "Oh, would you two stop it?! Don't you see we have to do something?" Allison cried. it was usual that Luther and Diego would fight most of the time but him and Vanya fighting was new, as kids, he would treat her like a ghost. "That monster has gone too far! We motion that we go to that castle immediately and demand that Five returns Number Eight at once-" Grace placed a hand on Pogo's shoulder to calm him down. "No, Pogo. The children made an agreement with Five and if that agreement is broken, he could unleash his power again." She stated in a soft voice. "Grace, you can't expect us to allow such an innocent soul such as Victoria to tied to that monster." Pogo tried to reason. "This is all my fault...I'm sorry, Grace, I have failed you." Luther muttered in sorrow. "How have you failed me, Luther?" Grace questioned. "You left me in charge of the gala, a simple gala! And it was put in danger because I didn't take precaution! And now, one of my siblings and close friends except a fate worse than death! I'm a terrible leader..." Number One cried.

"Being a leader means one does have difficult decisions but also bringing the team to justice for the good of the world. There is nothing else to be done." Grace stated for Luther with a small smile. "It shouldn't have been her! I could have handled him! I could've...I could've..." Luther broke down. "Victoria's sacrifice was noble and she did it out of her own will." Grace responded. "What if he breaks her down? If she gets hurt? What if...what if we never see her again?!" Klaus said with tears. He covered his face as tears fell down his cheeks. "No way, don't you dare go into a mental lapse!" Diego exclaimed. "Klaus is right though. Who knows what'll happen to her?" Vanya said. "Five may do many terrible things but he will not harm Victoria." Grace said. Luther looked at her with confusion. "Grace, how do you know that?" He asked. "Five has a certain...admiration for beautiful things. Unfortunately...he does not find most of this world appealing but it could be possible that Victoria...now this could be-"

"Hold up! Hold up!" Diego exclaimed. "Are you implying that Five...has the hots for Victoria?!" He said in disbelief. That got everyone in a thinking state and in wonder. "He did pay a lot of attention to her at the gala..." Allison said, remembering Victoria and her musical number. "Not to mention, he danced with her." Claire added, thinking back to Five's entrance and small embrace with the red-head. "It's a splendid theory, Pogo. But we can not know that for sure unless we see it for ourselves." Grace remarked, facing the monkey servant. "But we can't step into Five's small land, it'll break the deal." Luther reminded, telling about the deal. Pogo looked to his cane and went in thought for a second before looking back up to the others. "Who said anything about entering his land?" He stated. "Tonight, with one of the power formula's me and Grace made, I will attempt to enter Victoria's dream." Luther smiled at that, knowing there was a way to see if she was okay. "Thank you, Pogo..."

"So what do we do in the meantime?" Klaus questioned. "We will pray for Victoria's safety but for now, we must move on. You may all stay here if you must to stay as a team." Grace replied. The others nodded and began to walk upstairs together. "Are you sure she's okay?" Allison questioned. "Victoria's the bravest girl I know. I know she'll be okay..." Vanya reassured. "I'll find a way...I'll find a way..." Luther repeated to himself. "You okay, ape-man?" Diego asked. "We'll get her back...we'll get her back..." He replied in repeat. Luther could only hope that they could get Victoria back.

~~~~~~~

Victoria staggered on her own feet as she tried to escape Five. "You will be mine, Victoria." The time traveller growled. "No, please, stay away!" Victoria screamed as she kept running. "You can't escape me, my dear." Five said as he continued to follow. "NO!" Victoria cried."You will do it." He commanded as he hovered over the ginger. Victoria whimpered and held herself together. "Stay away from her or we will vanquish thee!" A voice boomed. A bright light went over Five and he vanquished into thin air. Victoria looked up and saw a familiar face.

"P...Pogo?" She stammered. "Are you alright, Victoria?" Pogo asked. "Yes, I'm fine." The red-head replied. "The others worry about you, has he hurt you?" Pogo said in concern. "So far...no, but..." Victoria tried to say. "Has he been cruel to you?" Pogo questioned. "Well, not exactly, but..." Pogo didn't cut her off this time. "But what?" He asked in confusion. "He...he wants me to love him..." Victoria confessed, remembering his exact words. "Pardon?" Pogo raised an eyebrow. "You see, I was able to postpone the wedding...but he wants me to love him first." Victoria explained. "So...it's true..."

"What's true?" Victoria asked. "No! An innocent like you cannot love a monster like him! He stole you away from the others!" Pogo shouted, still confused. "He's not so bad...and he's taking good care of me and...he said he'd give me anything I desired." Victoria said. "What about your freedom?" Pogo questioned. Before Victoria could answer, the wind began to move rapidly and a bright light shone over Pogo. "I must go. Don't lose hope, dear Number Eight." Pogo lastly said as he began to disappear in the light. "Pogo, wait! Wait!"

"Wait!"