Smiles And Blushes

Victoria sat in the bright fields and played with the animals around her. Meanwhile, Five was watching her from his window, far up the castle. He watched the red-head with hands on his chin and a goofty grin on his lips. "So beautiful...so graceful...so enchanting..." Five sighed as he stared longer. Five then widened his eyes in shock and shook his head. "W-Wha...What's happening to me?!" He said to himself in shock. "I'll tell you what's happening..." Five's reflection said as he appeared in the mirror. Five only gave a glare towards him. "You're turning into a SAP and all for that wimpy ginger!" Five's reflection spat at him. "Hey, don't talk about her that way!" Five exclaimed but then realised what his reflection meant once hearing those words come from his own mouth. "Woah...where'd that come from?" He mumbled. "See...you've even stooped so low as to defend her honour. You've even fallen for your own act!" Five's reflection stated. "I have not! I just...happen to find my fiancee slightly attractive. What's wrong with that?" Five replied with a raised eyebrow.

"What's wrong?! You remember what happened the last time you found somebody attractive?" Five's reflection yelled. "I thought we agreed to never speak of that again." Five growled as his fists tightened. "And why would you even be attracted to that girl? I mean, look at her!" Five looked back at the ginger in his garden, still playing with the animals and that goofy grin came back to his lips. "Yeah, so...?" He questioned. "She's also flawless! There's not an ounce of chaos in her! She's just so...so..." Five's reflection couldn't find the word. "Perfect..." Five only sighed and went back to the state he was in when staring out the window. "Exactly! She's too perfect! You have to change her..." Five's reflection stated. "You will not do that. She's perfect the way she is." Five looked to his shoulder and saw a shoulder angel on him. "Since when did I have a shoulder angel?" He questioned. "Since that girl, out there, touched your heart." Five's shoulder angel smiled. "You see what she's doing to you?! She's given you a good conscience!" Five's reflection yelled. "Huh?" Five raised an eyebrow. "A shoulder angel! You know what that means...you've gone soft." Five's reflection told him. "Soft? You're calling me...the master of space and time, along with chaos soft?" Five asked. "Have you seen yourself for the past few days?" Five's reflection said and then began to mock him.

"Oh, Victoria! Oh, Victoria, you're so beautiful and so ravishing! I made this garden for you with bunnies. Do you love me, Victoria?" He mocked. "Bleugh! So disgusting!" Five's reflection gagged. "Don't listen to him. There's nothing wrong with caring for somebody." Five's shoulder angel smiled but Five flicked him off and covered the mirror. He sighed in annoyance and facepalmed. "I don't need you guys, I can take it from here myself!" Five said and then heard Victoria giggling. He smiled again and sighed dreamily. "And myself thinks he needs to get a better look." Five spacial jumped to a tree branch and was able to watch Victoria up close. He smiled again at the sight. "Much more interesting up close..." He whispered. Victoria began to vocalise like a lullaby and Five felt himself drowning into the melody. "So...beautiful." He mumbled but didn't realise that the branch was breaking. It then broke and he fell off the tree, startling the girl and the animals. "Oh goodness, are you hurt?" Victoria said in worry. Five stood up and tended to the small pain on his cheek. "I'm fine...don't worry about me. Sorry that I scared your animals..."

Victoria sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "But what were you doing up in the tree....wait...were you spying on me?" She questioned and raised an eyebrow. Five gulped and his eyes flicked to anywhere but into Victoria's eyes. "No! Noooo!" Five objected but the girl only gave a raised eyebrow. "Well...yes...you see, I didn't want to disturb you...and again, sorry I scared off your animals." He then muttered. "Well, as long as you're here, care to help me feed the animals? There are so many of them and it's getting so very late." Victoria replied with a sweet smile. "Sure, I can take care of it." Five then clicked his fingers and all the animals were being fed. Victoria showed an impressed look and then chuckled. "Done! Speaking of food, I'm starving! Why don't we have something to eat too?" Five said. "Come to think of it, I haven't eaten much today..." Victoria said in a puzzled look. "Well, it's so lovely this evening, we could eat right here!" Five smirked. In a flash of light, the two were sitting on a picnic blanket and it gave them a clear view of the castle. "Care for a drink, my love?" Five offered and had a bottle in his hands. "Oh, no thank you...I don't drink." Victoria declined but Five only scoffed with a grin. "Oh don't fret! It's grape juice!" Five said and then poured it into two glasses.

"If you say so..." Victoria trailed and sat down on the blanket. She took the glass and took a sip. "Mmm, it is grape juice!" She smiled and licked her lips. Five took the other glass and began to slurp it down, to then looking at Victoria with a confused look. "What That's how I drink grape juice." Five stated before slurping again and Victoria giggled. "So, I take it that you're enjoying the garden?" Five asked. "Oh yes! It's also lovely..." Victoria smiled. Five looked at her with a dreamy look and sighed. "Indeed you are..." He muttered. "What?" Five's eyes widened and he shook himself out of the trance. "Nothing!" He exclaimed. "There's also one thing I need to ask. Some of the birds were flying up there but something happened to them." Victoria said. "Oh...that would be the invisible force field. You see, I couldn't risk you escaping or anyone coming in to save you. Nothing comes in or out without my permission." Five explained and rubbed his neck slightly. "So their stuck here, taken prisoner...like me?" Victoria muttered. "Yeah...but cheer up, my dear! They're here with you! Isn't that all that matters?" Five said.

"I suppose..." Victoria trailed. "Yes, now let's see the dazzling smile, shall we?" Five grinned. Victoria's lips didn't move at all, they only stayed still. "No smile? Not even a tincy one?" He questioned, and still, her lips didn't move. "Oh! Want some strawberry cake?" Five asked and a plate of strawberry cake appeared in front of them. "That's my favourite! How did you know?" Victoria gasped. "Well, I was in hiding for a few months and I did observe you and the others. It was only natural that I found out a few things about you..." Five said and handed Victoria a fork with a plate of a slice of strawberry cake. Victoria took a few bites and then she smiled brightly. "Mmm, this is delicious!" She giggled. "There's that smile!" Five smirked. "This is the best strawberry cake I've ever had!" Victoria beamed. "Only the best for my favourite person!" Victoria kept eating for a few more moments and then rested her fork down. She wiped her mouth and then faced Five. "Why were you spying on me?" She questioned. "I wasn't spying! I was...observing. After all, you are an interesting subject to watch." Five replied in a rush. "Oh, um..." Victoria mumbled. 

"I wasn't lying though, you know, when I said you were beautiful." Five grinned. "T-Thank you but...I'm not that attractive." Victoria muttered. Five only tusked and rolled his eyes. "Don't be so modest, my dear. You're a natural beauty! That's saying a lot coming from me..." Five stated. He then grabbed the girl's wrists and looked her in the eyes with a grin. "So rare I find something so alluring in this world that I didn't make myself..." He chuckled. Victoria was at a loss for words but was able to stammer some words. "Do...do you really think I'm...beautiful?" She questioned. "More beautiful than the sunset every night in the apocalypse." Five nodded. "Thanks...I think..." Victoria replied with small blush. "I see that blush, missy! You like it when I call you beautiful, don't you?" Five teased with a smirk. "Uh...maybe?" Victoria muttered. "Seriously...I would expect someone like you to be used to such a compliment!" Five said. "It's not that...it's just that..." Five leaned closer with curiosity. "Never mind. I don't want to talk about it..." Victoria gave up but Five had his suspicions. "Ooo! A secret, ah? You shouldn't have said anything, my dear, because I'm not going to rest till I know that secret." He grinned.

"Too bad." Victoria smirked, turning her head away. "I'm not going to tell you." Five grinned as he saw this was a challenge. "Oh, tell me!" Five pleaded. "No." Victoria denied with a chuckle. "Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me!" Five said, starting to tickle Victoria. "Hahaha...okay, hahaha, okay....I'll tell you. Just let me finish my cake first." Victoria laughed. "Oh, fine!" Five groaned but Victoria wasn't going to her cake. She lunged towards Five, getting on top of him and began to tickle him. "Hey, what are you...hahahaha!" Five laughed. The two laughed as Victoria kept tickling him. Five then rolled Victoria over and they locked eyes. "Nice try, you devious little thing! But let this be a warning to you that I am the Tickle Torturer here and nobody else, understand?" Five grinned. "Understood." Victoria giggled. "You know, you really should laugh more often, my dear. Laughter becomes you well." Five said. "You know what? I can't even remember the last time I laughed so hard!" Victoria said and then began to laugh, ignoring the fact Five was on top of her. Five joined in and laughed with her. The pair laughed with joy and let the happiness of the moment sink in.