An Intruder In The Castle

Victoria sat at the dinner table once again, not eating the food that Five had summoned for her. "Are you not going to eat again?" Five questioned as he set his fork down and stared the ginger down in the eyes. Victoria only stayed quiet and looked to her fiddling hands. "Guess I'm...not quite hungry tonight..." She replied in a hush whisper. Five sighed for a moment and walked up to the ginger and leaned down to her. "Do you love me?" Five asked with a somewhat of a smile. "Uh...I don't know..." Victoria said, wanting the question bit to be over and done with. The boy only nodded with a blank face and leaned back, crossing his arms. "Well, I see you don't have an answer for today but that's completely understandable. I think you just had a long day, maybe you need some rest." He stated. Victoria nodded up to Five with a small smile and wanted to be in her room, the one place in the huge castle of where she was safe. "That sounds delightful..." She said in reply, standing up from her chair.

Suddenly, a crash came from somewhere in the castle and it shocked the duo. Five put Victoria behind him and held his fists up to defend himself. Victoria was shocked from his actions of him defending her. "Five? Do you know what that is?" Victoria questioned. "Victoria, go to your room and don't come out." Five said with a stern look. "W-What?" The red-head asked in confusion. "I. Said. To. Your. Room." Five growled, causing the girl to whimper and then rush to her room in a hurry. Five waited for his bride-to-be to disappear into her bedroom and then faced back to where he was looking. He knew a certain someone was here to not just see him but was here on business requirements. He let his feet take him towards the sound and then a woman appeared in front of him. "What's your game, crazy lady?" Five questioned to her. "Who cares? You said if you saw me again, you'd kill me." Lila responded. "Oh, I remember." Five said with a devious grin. "Well, come on, big talker. Let's get this done." Five spacial jumped and tried to trip Lila up with kicking her ankles but she was too quick and kicked the boy around the face. He stumbled up and ran to follow Lila since she decided to run around the house and reek some havoc which was what he did.

He spacial jumped in front of her and let out two flying kicks towards Lila and then it restored into her dodging and punches being thrown. Victoria could hear the impacts of the defence moves from her room, she covered her ears to stop hearing it. She wanted to be sure that Five wasn't getting hurt and even though she didn't have any special feelings toward him, she knew that he didn't deserve to be hurt. Lila flipped around a table and then she was gone, making Five become suspicious. "I'm waiting." A voice said in a sing-song tone. He looked to see Lila, leaning against the wall, so he spacial jumped again but she was disappeared. "Fed up yet, Five?" Lila laughed as Five grabbed some random pipe and supposed to hit Lila with it but ended up breaking a hole in the wall. Lila was behind and tried to kick him in the face but he blocked her leg and kicked her to make her fall and so she did. Five walked up and put a foot on her neck to stop her from getting up. Lila held onto his shoe to try and put it up so she could get up but failed when Five put more pressure onto her neck. "You're better than I thought..." Lila wheezed. "And you are entirely average." Five said back with his devious smirk.

"You can come out now." A sound of heels clicking against the floor came towards the pair, Victoria could see a little bit from the slant in her door but made sure she wasn't seeable. "Well done, you figured it out." The Handler said with a cigarette holder in her mouth. "Well, it wasn't very hard. She fights like every one of you Commission drones." Five stated, still looking down at Lila. "No matter, here we are. Together again." The woman continued, taking the cigarette holder out of her mouth as the fumes of the cigarette let out a puke of smoke. "But I got a question...did you miss me you little sh*t?" The Handler smirked as Lila chuckled but not at the best from Five's foot still on her neck. Five glared at The Handler with anger. "Not that much, I've got other things on my shoulders then to deal with two b*tches." He spat and took his foot off Lila's neck. Lila stood up and looked Five in the eyes with annoyance and sarcasm. "I am so going to enjoy killing you someday." The girl growled to him. Victoria was still watching from the small slant of her door. "Good luck." She whispered to herself.

"So I see you're living here now? Whatever happened to those siblings of yours?" The Handler said as she took in the building around her. Five rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Not worth my time anymore, besides I made a few deals with them. One where they will not use their powers against me ever again or else and one where I got a betroth." He explained with a stern glare. Lila turned her head and saw the ginger staring at them even through a small slant. "A betroth? Is little Five getting quite lonely?" The Handler teased with a devious chuckle. "No, it's just...I'll need someone to take over of my doings once I'm retired." Five said as he tried to reason. "You mean that ginger staring at us from her door?" Lila said, pointing to Victoria and her room. The Handler and Five looked to where Lila was staring and Five cleared his throat. Victoria slowly backed away from her door, knowing she didn't want to defy Five and knowing what would happen to everyone if she did. "It's okay, dear. You can come on out." The Handler only smiled. "Come, come."

Victoria opened her door and quickly made her way over to the trio. Five stood in front of her and made sure that she wouldn't get anywhere near the two crazy women. "Nice pick, Five, she looks good. All things considered." The Handler informed as she scanned the whimpering ginger up and down. Victoria scoffed a little from her statement about her and her appearance. "Is that all he chose me for? Looks?" She then thought with curiosity before thinking about Five and the type of person he is, knowing he would choose her for something like that. "Thanks, I just went willing since no one else would." She responded when instead she wanted to say "I didn't really have a choice, no one else would step up to marry this old man." but kept those words built up inside of her. "So have you two...you know?" Lila questioned with eager in her tone. Victoria blushed brightly and knew what she was implying as well did Five. "Oh no...not yet, anyways." Five said. Victoria did a small yelp to herself from the time traveller's words. "Anyway, why are you here?" He questioned to the lady. "Oh, well, me and Lila thought we'd step by and see how our favourite assassin is doing. Hope we get an invite to the wedding." The Handler giggled. "You'd be lucky if even you did, which you're not." Five spat. Victoria whimpered a little and tried to walk away but Five grabbed her wrist, making sure she kept her place. "Oh shame, does that mean you want us to leave?" The Handler smiled. Victoria saw that her smile looked like she wanted to kill Five, right there. "I think it'd be best if you leave, miss. Five probably just wants to talk plans!" Victoria made up and gave Five a look, saying 'Play along.' Five understood and nodded to her words, looking up at the woman. "I see. Well, I'll leave you to it. Can't wait to see little you's running around soon!" Victoria blushed at the Handler's words but shook it off once the front double doors shut.

Five let out a sigh of relief and then faced the ginger. "I told you to stay in your room." He spat firstly. "I'm sorry, my door was open a little and I didn't see that. I was just looking at the door and was waiting till you said I could come out." Victoria apologised with sorrow in her voice. Five examined her woeful expression and let his eyebrows raise in sadness. "I'm sorry, I just didn't..." Five then spoke in a mumble. "I'm sorry but what was that?" Victoria questioned. "I didn't want you to get hurt, okay?!" Five lashed out. Victoria blushed a little at his words. He didn't want her to get hurt? That seemed...nice and sweet. "You didn't...? That's kind of nice. Thank you, Five." The girl smiled. Five smiled back and then put his hand on the girl's shoulder. "Come on, let's get you to bed." Five said and lead the girl to her bedroom.