Siblings Visit

Klaus was laying on the couch in the sitting room, crying his eyes out. Allison was rubbing his back, Vanya holding one of his hands, Diego sitting in the armchair, Luther sitting on the other couch and was still flicking through books and Ben watching in despair. "Oh poor Klaus..." Vanya sighed. "How long has he been like this?" Allison questioned. "About three hours." Vanya replied. "Three hours, twenty-two minutes and thirty seven seconds..." Luther said in a tired out voice. "You still not getting any sleep, Luther?" Diego asked his brother. In all of the years of Diego knowing Luther and Victoria's relationship, he never really saw Luther give any affection to her. And now that her life was in danger, he was surprised at Luther taking action. "Only when he passes out." Allison replied to Diego's question. "Mommy, is Luther still trying to find a way to save Victoria?" Claire questioned. "Yes, honey, but I worry for him. This is the first he's left the library since...well, you know..." Allison answered. Luther was still flicking the book and Klaus was still crying, holding a present close to her. "Poor Luther..." Ben sighed. "Poor Klaus..." Vanya said. "He's never cried this much before." She stated. Klaus then began to start singing 'Happy Birthday' but in a tearful, sorrowful and sad voice. That's when it struck them all. "That's right! It's Victoria's birthday today!" Allison reminded but that only set off Klaus even more with a waterfall of tears. "Nice going, Allison...now at this rate, he'll start flooding the place." Diego scoffed. "We all miss her, Victoria, but we just need to accept the fact that she's never..."

"Guys! Guys! I found a letter, and it's from Five again!" Claire exclaimed, everyone looking to see that she was holding a piece of paper in her hands. "What?!" They all shouted and Luther took the letter out of her hands and began to read it. "What does it say, ape?" Diego questioned. "You are cordially invited to Victoria's...birthday party? At Five's castle, starting now." Luther read. Just Luther finished reading the letter, all of them were teleported to another location. Everyone became confused and looked at their surroundings. "We're floating!" Claire exclaimed. "Ooo, spooky!" Klaus stated. "Man, whoever lives here should seriously get a new decorator. It's disgusting." Allison gagged. "Hey, this is Five's place." Vanya said when she suddenly realised where they all were. "Oh...that makes sense..." Allison replied. "Aren't I supposed to not make sense?" A voice said from behind them. Everyone looked to see Five standing behind them. "You!" Diego shouted. "Howdy, Diego, do you know you shouldn't wear black to a birthday?" Five snickered. "Why you little...where's Victoria?!" Diego screamed. "Well, I would let you all see her but if your going to behave that way..." Five said, straightening out his blazer. Diego was about to let out a punch but then repeated Five's words in his head. "Wait...what?" Five only rolled his eyes at Diego. "Didn't you get the invite, hot-head?"

"You mean this one?" Luther questioned, Klaus then swiping it out of his hands. "Gimme that! Ya da ya da ya, cordially invited, Victoria's birthday party, uh-huh, hmm-mhmm..." Klaus investigated but then gasped. "You mean...BIRTHDAY PARTY!" That's when Klaus threw away the letter and ran inside. "Wait-" Five called out, trying to stop him. "VICTORIA!" Klaus screamed once he opened the doors. "Klaus?" The red-head questioned. Klaus ran straight toward her and took her into a very tight hug. "Your here, your alive! You haven't forgot me, have you? Of course you haven't, I'd never forget you!" Klaus rambled. The rest of them came in and ran toward the girl, joining the hug. "Oh, Victoria, your okay!" Vanya smiled. "I told everybody you'd be okay." The others then began to let out how much they missed her and they let out some tears. "I'm not gonna cry...not gonna cry...too late!" Diego exclaimed, letting out some tears. "I'M SO HAPPY! And I'm not even crying anymore! Victoria, I'm so happy your back and this is the best day ever!" Klaus shouted, tightening the hug. "K-Klaus, I can't...breathe..." Victoria wheezed out. "Oh, right, sorry! I just can't believe it's you and I thought I'd never see you again and that you'd never see what I got you for your birthday! YOUR BIRTHDAY! Quick, close your eyes!" Klaus ranted on and put a blindfold around Victoria's eyes. "Why do I-" Victoria tried to ask but Klaus wouldn't let her. "One second!" Klaus sang. In those few seconds, clanging and banging could be heard. Victoria became suspicious as the sounds kept happening. Klaus then took it off and there was a huge party decorated room in front of her. "Klaus, how did you-" Victoria tried to ask again. "I never go anywhere without my 'Trying To Make The Life Of The Party' supplies." Klaus smiled. "Oh, right..." Victoria stated. 

"Well, let's get this party started!"