Five's Return

Five grunted as he changed back into his uniform and spacial jumped onto the stage, causing everyone in the audience to gasp in fright. Victoria looked to see their faces and became confused. "What's every body..." She questioned but stopped once she was leaned over and she saw the face of the person who held her and Victoria became instantly scared.

"My dear Victoria..." Five smirked. "I had no idea you had such a lovely voice." Victoria gulped and stumbled over her words, not knowing what to say. Diego ran over and pushed Five off Victoria. "Get off her, you creep!" He exclaimed as he put Victoria behind her to defend her. "What? We're only dancing..." Five replied with a devious smile. "Five..." Luther scoweled, staring him down. "Ah, my dear brother, Luther!" Five said. "That's Luther Hargreeves to you!" Luther exclaimed back. "Oh sure, make him Number One of the Umbrella Academy and suddenly, he's better than everyone!" Five chuckled. "Surprised to see me? Well, it has been a while since we last met. Sorry I didn't send you a postcard, but I assumed it was fair, since I didn't receive an invitation to this party!" He continued with a smirk. "Y-You weren't wanted here!" Claire shouted, trying to stand up for her uncle. Five looked down at her with a concerned but smug look. "Oh, what's this? Well, well, well, if it isn't my little niece..." He said, bending down to look Claire in the eyes. She whimpered and cowered back. "Hey, leave her be!" Diego shouted. "C'mere, Claire." Allison said and Claire held onto her mother tightly.

"Stop it, Five! Why are you here?" Luther demanded as his fists tightened. "Isn't it obvious? I'm crashing the party! Oh, and taking over the land while I'm at it!" Everyone gasped, including the crowd, in shock. "Ha! You should have stayed in exile, Five! Now that you've revealed yourself, we can take you back to your time state prison!" Diego yelled as he started to charge toward him. "You're kidding, right?" Five asked with a gloomy face before spacial jumping away and behind Diego, who smashed his head onto a glass vase. "Really, Diego? Are you as big a stick in the mud as Grace?" Five laughed. "Ugh, just you wait till Grace and Pogo gets back! They'll give you your just desserts!" Luther scowled, helping Diego. "Yeah, with whip cream and sprinkles!" Klaus added as a joke since he was drunk. Five only laughed uncontrollably and had to put a hand on his chest to stop himself. "What's the matter, Luther? Can't run a simple gala by yourself or even stop a villain? You need Grace and Pogo to make everything all better?" He said with some kissy implants but then he went back to a smirk. "Well, I'm afraid they won't be able to help you this time, given their current predicament in that land they were travelling to." Five continued. "What are you talking about?" Luther questioned. "See for yourself!" 

A portal opened for everyone to see Pogo and Grace but they were locked up and everyone gasped. "He's got them locked up!" Claire exclaimed. "And Grace's arm has an open wound!" Luther said. "What have you done with Grace and Pogo?" Diego growled. "They're perfectly fine, I assure you." Five said. "I swear if you hurt either of them, we will-" Diego shouted. "Wouldn't dream of it. But if any of you try to stop me, they both get it." Five said, snapping the portal away. "That's low as that's your family, even for you, Five!" Klaus grunted. "You...you monster..." Victoria said. Five smirked and put a index finger under the red-head's chin. "Monster? That's a bit of a strong word, don't you think?" He asked. "Oh, do let me know if you want another dance, my dear. I'll be looking forward to your call." Five smirked as Victoria whimpered. Diego, then again, shoved Five off the red-head and put his fists up. "You touch her one more time and you're gonna get it, Five!" He yelled. "Whatever, I have other things to attend to anyway. Hope everybody gets home safely...or not..." Five cackled before spacial jumping away and the crowd began to run around, screaming. 

"Everybody, calm down! Everything is under control! Keep it together! Stay inside until further notice!" Luther tried to shout to the crowd but none listened to him. "I...they're not listening to me!" He exclaimed and turned to the others. "We're listening, Luther." Klaus said. "We await your orders, sir!" Vanya added. "My orders? Okay...um....Vanya, get the orphans down to the cellar! They can stay there until the storm is over. It's not safe for them to return to the orphanage." Luther replied as Vanya nodded. "Alright, kids, follow me." She said, gathering the orphans up. "Victoria, you keep an eye on Claire. Don't let her out of your sight!" Luther said to Victoria. "Okay, c'mere Claire." The red-head said, picking up Claire and holding her close. "I'll round up the guards to help the citizens inside in case Five does anymore damage to others." Diego suggested. "Good idea, Diego." Diego then ran out the building with a army of guards, helping. "I'll help with crowd control." Allison said. "Me too!" Klaus added before they ran off to help the guests. "Thank you everybody, we'll meet in the downstairs kitchen in one hour!" Luther said. "The most important thing to do now is keep calm!"

Luther then passed by running guests and looked out the window of the night sky that looked to be filled with dark clouds and near thunder. He listened to the sounds of the guests screaming and the sound of their running footsteps. He thought about what had just occurred once Five appeared unexpected after Victoria's number. Grace trusted him with running the gala and all that he did was let Five come in and ruin it with his devious plans. He knew with Five loose and out there, no one was safe but he only looked down in shame.

"Some leader I've turned out to be..." He muttered to himself.