Bokuakakuroken

Kozume was walking pushed up against Bokuto's side, collecting his warmth. He had actually gotten way colder then he thought, but he was enjoying himself too much to notice until Bokuto pointed out his freezing hands. They were so cold he couldn't even hold his phone. Annoying cold. If only the cold didn't exist, then he could play his games.

Bokuto seemed to sense his annoyance and pulled out his phone, letting Kozume laugh at how much he sucked at whatever game he was playing.

"Do you two have any requests for food? Akaashi's being annoying and saying he'll go for anything."

"How is that annoying?"

"Because now I have to ask them." Akaashi sighed.

"Literally anything." Bokuto stated. Kozume agreed.

"So now you're leaving up to me? You guys are annoying." Kozume scoffed.

"Says you."

"Rude. How about we order pizza and get it delivered to my house?" The other three shrugged. "At least tell me you guys are ok with that idea!"

"Fantastic idea, Kuroo, it's almost like a genius from the heavens placed it straight into your mind."

"Akaashi, I don't know if I love or hate that side of you."

"You better like it, because you're too annoying for me to use anything else other then sarcasm."

"'Kaashi~" Kuroo whined.

"Shushy. Bo needs to hear my criticism." Kozume stated. Bokuto complained that he wasn't that bad for the rest of the walk.

The four walked into Kuroo's house, relishing in the comfort and warmth.

"My parents must've gone out. The pizza should be here in 10."

"We should start a movie!" Bokuto said excitedly. "I think we should watch a horror movie."

"So that when we get scared we can cuddle into you, right?" Kuroo said jokingly. Bokuto shook his head.

"I hate horror, it's so I can snuggle into you."

"Or," Akaashi started, "we could watch, I don't know, a comedy. And just snuggle because we can."

"That's so smart." Kozume said sarcastically. "Horror and pizza don't go together anyway."

"That's true. We can't stay up too late, though. School tomorrow and everything."

"I'm probably going to go back to my house in a little while, anyway." All three of the other boys immediately started complaining. "It's not that I want to go, but my parents like me to be at home on school nights."

"Stupid parents." Bokuto huffed, crossing his arms and sitting down. Everyone in the room cringed.

"Anyway, what should we watch?" Kozume changed the subject.

"Borat Subsequent Moviefilm just came out." Kuroo offered. Akaashi immediately slapped him.

"No."

"Damn, ok! Why do you hate me so much?"

"I would've hit anyone who offered that. I've been both emotionally and mentally scarred by those movies, and I'll be damned if I let it happen to either of them." Akaashi pointed to Bokuto and Kozume, who just looked confused. "I rest my case."

"I guess we aren't watching whatever you just said." Bokuto teased Kuroo. Kuroo rubbed his arm where Akaashi hit him and stuck out his tongue. "And you say I'm childish!"