AUTHORS NOTE

So...how much have y'all cried?? I know I cried a bit while writing, I think moreso over the fact that my baby is actually complete than the characters lol!! I have worked so unbelievably hard on this story and I am so so incredibly happy to know that THIS many people enjoy it as much as I do.

You guys are seriously the best, I can't even express my fuckin gratitude for you guys. From my oldest readers who were here when I first published this early last December...then stuck by me when I  took it down...THEN continued to enjoy and support the story when I REPUBLISHED back in March to my new readers that may have just joined this emotional mess of a story as recent as yesterday, I'm so so thankful for all of you guys! 

Now onto what you guys have all been waiting for...sequel talk!! I have already confirmed a sequel for you guys, however, I do not know when I will begin putting chapters up for it. I currently only have like three chapters done and even those are a little rough. The sequel is going different from this one in a sense that it's not really going to be as lighthearted as this book was. This one for majority of the book was fun and happy, the beginnings of this next book will not be that. It's a lot darker that what y'all may be used to and tackles some pretty depressing issues. It's going to be a significant time jump, the characters are all older and they've definitely been through some shit, especially our main girl, Miss Bailey-Belle.

WITH THAT...HERE IT IS, BOOK TWO!!

The weddings finally happening, and the Kalanski and Kazer family is buzzing

All except two.

Caleb has been living his life in Chicago as a three time Super Bowl champ and MVP. He had it all. Perfect cars, and Gorgeous penthouse overlooking the lake and the city he'd fallen in love with eight years ago. His life is seemingly perfect. He hasn't been home since he was drafted half way through his junior year of college...he's dreading going back. But how could he miss his best friends wedding? Especially after Ace named him his best man.

Bailey-Belle is currently the youngest trauma surgeon, being a third year resident, to win two of the most prestigious medical awards in the nation. She's been living in California for the passed eight years. Ignoring her emotions and living with her twin, She's tried her best not to think of home when she's almost forgotten the place and the people she left behind. But how could she miss her big brothers wedding? Especially after Brett names her his best (wo)man alongside Gabe.

Despite their initial reluctance, both return home. Seeing most of their friends and each other for the first time in years, five for Caleb, eight for Bailey. It's overwhelming. Both have to come to terms with feelings they've ignored since they left. Feelings towards the accident, feelings towards the place they've seemingly come to hate, and feelings towards each other.

Their story was left open ended, they are nothing but awkward. One has had a dark few years, the other is engaged but are they really happy?

Both have empty, broken hearts.

Day by day though, they start to heal in the town they fell in love and fell apart. They pick up the pieces of each other as they come to terms with the past. Even returning to something they consider a new-old normal.

Will that love between them ever return?

Did it ever leave in the first place?

•••••••••••••••

OKAY YALL BY THE TIME YOU'RE DONE READING THIS NOTE, EVEN IN A MILLION YEARS SHOULD BE UP WITH AN AUTHORS NOTE AND CAST AESTHETICS!! ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARIES AND STAY TUNED FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS!!

LOVE YALL SO MUCH

THANK YOU

BYEEEE

XO~SKI