79-Speaking of Marriage

"Can I see your dress?" Co questions for the fifth fucking time in the last fifteen minutes.

He hasn't left me alone since I got the dress months ago. He's not a very patient person and the anticipation is really getting to him considering prom is tomorrow.

"Kazer I swear I will smack you the next time you ask me that," I smirk, laying face down on my lawn chair. I was trying to get somewhat of a tan for tomorrow. Amy, Lexi, Em and I all went to get our nails done already and then were all going to get our hair and makeup done tomorrow a few hours before the dance.

"Hey Bails," he grins, looking over at me "Can I see your dress?"

"That's it," I get up and just as I do he jumps off his chair and runs from me. I obviously chase after and right as I'm about to smack him  he turns around and wraps me up in his arms, holding both my hands in the process with one of his with the other around my waist as he holds me against him.

"Wanna try that again?" He says cockily in my ear

"I mean, that's whole move was kinda hot so I just might," I smirk

"Thought you might like that one," he laughs deeply as he starts walking back around the pool with me still in his arms.

"Okay put me down, you're scaring me with the pool right there,"

"What? Afraid I'm gonna throw you in?" He jokingly jolts towards the pool as if he's going to just drop me in.

"Dude I'm not kidding!" I instantly latch onto him "My boob is about to pop out of my top,"

"Whats the issue?" He flashes a boyish grin as he sets me down so I could readjust myself.

"Okay so your nails are blue, so your dress is probably blue," he says as if he was in deep thoughtful. He already knew my dress was blue.

"You already knew this, I told you the color the day I got it," I can't help but laugh

"Oh shut yeah, I got dark blue suspenders and a bow tie," he grins "Can I please see it? I've already seen the other threes dresses,"

"Well the other three aren't your date, so no," I can't help but smile at his attempt at a puppy face

"They could be, you don't know my life," he lays back in the chair and pouts like a child.

"Yeah okay," I roll my eyes playfully at him "did you like their dresses though?"

"Yeah, they boys are all gonna freak," he grins "Jordan's been teasing me all week about your dress,"

"As he should," I nod

"You know, I just might throw you in the pool just for shits n giggles," he gets up and I instantly latch onto the chair I'm sitting on.

"I'll bring the chair with you," He laughs as he lifts up my legs in an attempt to get me up but my death grip is unwavering on this chair.

"KAZER,"

"KALANSKI,"

"What the hell am I watching right now?" I hear my brothers voice. Co and I both look over to see Arrex and Em standing there, Arrex obviously confused as Em just stands beside him with her phone out.

"EM DELETE THAT!" I instantly hop up right after co drops my legs to chase after my best friend. The boy just sat their watching us fight for her phone, obviously amused until she shoves her phone down her pants and gives me the 'what are you gonna do now?' look.

"I've gone in there before, I'll do it again," I state my hands on my hips

"Fine," she huffs taking her phone out and deleting the picture "There," she shows me her camera roll, the picture absent from it.