24- Hypocrites

"Belle get up" Caleb wakes me

"Nooooo" I groan as I turn over. I feel a weird feeling in my hand. I only had the cast for two and a half weeks but it still felt super weird. Good news though, my bones fully healed and we're unusually strong this early. It surprised my doctors as my wrist was now almost fully functional.

"Alright lets go" he chuckles as he take my arms and pulls me up.

After pulling me up he walks my half asleep ass to the bathroom
"Dudr you're so difficult sometimes you know that?" He grumbles as he sits me on the counter "I'll splash cold water in your face"

"DONT you dare!" I order, my eyes opening wide

I hop off the bathroom counter and turn around to face the mirror. Wow was I a mess. My hair even messier than normal; my face pale and lips chapped like they usually are in the morning; my spandex shorts riding up on my thighs and my t-shirt wrinkled to no end.

"I'm glad I could wake you, now hurry up and do whatever you do, I got coffee waiting downstairs" he says as before poking my nose and walking out.

It was currrently Thursday, Brett and Gabe were coming.

"Belle hurry up!" Beck yells up to me.

I just roll my eyes before throwing sweatpants over my spandex shorts and a sports bra on under a clean shirt. After getting dressed I apply some mascara and leave my wavy hair down.

As I hop downstairs to see my brothers, Caleb and Arya hustling around the kitchen, grabbing food and getting ready.

"Coffee me" I huff as I hold my hand out to Caleb

He places my coffee in my hand before I plop

down on a chair around the table with my newest book
"Whatcha readin?" He questions as he sits across from me.

"Pride and Prejudice" I glance up at him before looking back down

"Haven't you already read that? Like five times?" He questions with a grin.

Seven times. This was my eighth. He was the one who got me this book for my birthday two years ago. I didn't have my own copy, I always checked it out of the library. I must've dragged him along with me to the library five times to check out the book. Our birthday before I left, He got me my own original copy, signed my Kiera Knightley, the actress who played Elizabeth in the movie. I had read it twice in Chicago.

"Seven actually"

What can I say, it's one of my favorites and I ran out of books to read.
"That book has always been your favorite" he grins

"I love it and since I ran out of books to read, I just decided to re-read this one again" I shrug looking back up at him

"You mean to tell me you've read every single book in those piles around your room?" He questions with raised brows.

I didn't really have a bookshelf, so I just had piles of books in my room, all in all I think I have over 140 books.

"Well yeah, I haven't had a new book in a while though, so I just read the old ones" I shrug, I loved reading my books.

"Why not go to the library?" He questions

"I've read a lot of the books there, but I also always forget to return them and end up paying for them" I grin "I'd say like ten to twenty of my book are books from the library that I just forgot to return"

He just grins and shakes his head before looking down at his phone.
"Hey guys" Beck grins

"Morning bitchass" I smirk