29- Well Princess

"Kids! Help me get the ski's in" My dad yells from his truck.

I quickly run out of the water along with my brothers up to the back of the trailer to guide him in. Withing minutes we have all four of the ski's in.
These things were my babies, all were the Yamaha FX series, but mine was the best. I had a black and white FX Cruiser SVHO.

"Belle ready for races?" Beck smirks as he pulls up next to me on his black and blue ski. We all go them in our preferred colors. I got my black and white one, Beck got a black and blue, Ace got his orange and white one, Arrex has a red and black, and Colton has an green and grey one.

"Lets go bitch" I smirk as I slip my Cubs baseball cap into the glove compartment, and speed off. After quickly hitting 75MPH I slow down to let Beck catch up,

"Normal rules?" He yells over to me

"Normal rules!" I yell back before clipping the last clip of my life jacket.

Normal rules meant there were almost none. The only two rules were you can't physically knock eachother off, obviously that would mean crashing, and the other would be you have to keep life jacket on at all times. We could get our water license revoked for that one if we got caught. We raced to the dock a few hundred yards in front of us, first one there and back wins.

"On your mark!" I yell with a grin

"Get set!" He mirrors my grin as he grips the handles tightly

"Go!" We both yell before taking off to the doc.

As soon as I get slightly ahead of him, I make a quick cut in front of him, making him slow down. I take this as a chance to speed up to 80 MPH, and leave him behind, though he recovers quickly and catches up. He tries to swerve around me to try and throw me off but I hold on and increase my speed. We are both about equal before I circle around him creating huge waves. After my third donut, I jump the waves and speed off twoards the doc, Beck tries to follow my lead but as he tries to jump the final wave, he's thrown off, earning me my first victory of the day.

I glace behind me as I start to slow down, laughing at my defeated twin before circling back around to pick him back up.

"That was fun" I smirk at him as he climbs onto my ski

"How the fuck did you do that?!" Beck looks at  me wide eyed

It wasn't that hard of a trick for me, to circle the other person while they are still driving straight. I've been doing it for years without crashing into anyone. It works well, you create waves around them which will create turbulence against the speed of the ski and eventually will throw them off.

"I don't know, I just do it" I shrug, before slowly driving over to his jet ski that remained floating in the water.

He hops off of my ski and swims over to his own, BEFORE climbing back in and starting it up.

"Up for another round?" I smirk at him as he shakes his head

"Nah I'm gonna go back in, I told Amy I'd take her out in it" he smiles

"Fair enough" I smirk at him "don't kill my best friend"

"I promise I won't kill your best friend" He just laughs before speeding back to the doc. I follow him back to our part of the beach and doc my ski behind my dad's ski. Everyone in my family had one, we usually got for Christmas after our twelfth birthday. It was tradition that this thing was our birthday and Christmas present combined.

"Belle!" Bexley yells as she runs down alongside Tiny to see me.

"Hey baby girl" I grin as I hug her and my dog "Did y'all just get here?" I ask as we walk up the beach to the house