64-Holy Shit

To add insult to injury, tonight's the night Ryan and Lance leave.

It was the first thing I thought of when I woke up, and it's all I've been able to think about since then. I mean, at least I'm not thinking about Caleb, so that's a plus...I guess.

"We are here!" Tyler sings as he, his younger brother and Wes all walk in, a twelve pack of beer in hand.

"Where the hell did you two jackasses get a twelve pack?" Lance questions with a grin. I was sitting around the kitchen table with him, Ryan and Beck.

"My garage" Cody snorts "What are you guys playing?"

"Slap jack" Beck grins just after he looses another pile to me. I was good at this game, but the best one was Ryan. He had the fastest fuckin reflexes.

"I'm here!" I hear Lacey's familiar voice before she appears in the kitchen just seconds later "Wow she is really kicking your ass" she rests her arm on Ryan's shoulder, looking from his pile to mine

"Not for long Lace" he smirks, slapping the pile just after he placed a jack down. He just got most of my deck.

"Nice" she grins before walking away into the living room.

"Hi to you too" Lance snorts, placing more cards down "I swear she loves you more than me"

"Always has Lancey" Ryan grins at his best friend "It's okay, I still love you" he puts his cards down to pull Lances head towards him to give him a kiss. We just laugh as Lance struggles to get away from him.

"Your favorite people have arrived" Jordan announces as him and Julia come in.

Following him were the Kazers along with Christian and Lenny.

"They're downstairs" I tell Arya, Lenny and Christian. They make a beeline to join Cody and Colton, leaving all of us in the kitchen.

Minutes later my dad and Cheri walk in alongside Kay and Aaron, with eight pizzas for all of us.

"Is everyone here?" My dad questions, plopping on the seat beside me

"Yep!" I grin "Everyone's here" I was sad, but might as well be sad with the people I love and pizza.

"I can't believe you guys are leaving in like four hours" Beck pouts

"It literally feeling like you guys were here for a month" Em says, tears brimming her eyes. She wasn't wrong either, it really only felt like a week or two.

"No, no crying yet," Ryan orders, reaching over and wiping her tears "You guys don't get to cry until we leave"

"Bitch I'm gonna cry when I want to" Arrex snort

"No you aren't, I'll smack you" Lance joins Ryans side "We don't wanna be sad right now, so let's drink, and have fun while we're all still together and can."

"Besides, we may be able to come back for a few weeks this summer," Lance grins "happy news."

"OH!" Ryan grins "Speaking of happy news!" He throws a various letters at Beck and I. "These came in the mail earlier today"

Mine was from Vanderbilt, His was from Stanford. Why mine and his Stanfordletters didn't send together still confuses me, but I'm not going to question it.

"Open" Ryan urges the two of us as everyone else watches us expectantly. It doesn't take us long to tear into the envelopes

"Okay on three we read" Beck says, not unfolding his letter

"1...2...3..." I count down. We both flip open our letters and I almost can't believe what I'm reading.

"Holy fuck!" Beck and I yell at the same time, both looking at each other "Did you get accepted?" We questions at the same time