His hands moved up my torso slowly and I knew he wanted to feel my breasts. When he did, he cupped them before his hands squeezed on them and i moaned at the satisfying pain... It was cold so they were feeling more sensitive than normal. He did it again and again and my head fell forward as the pain was amazingly satisfying, i bit my lip hard trying not to scream...as he kissed my shoulders all the way up my neck, he licked the area below my ear causing me to sharply inhale and my legs involuntarily brushed against each other.

When he got to my ear he whispered, "Tell me to stop."

I couldn't even put together a sentence and i didn't want him to stop. My heart was racing and i couldn't think nor talk. I just wanted his touch.

"If I'm moving too fast you'll tell me, right?" he whispered again.

I nodded and i gulped hard trying to control my breathing but it didn't work.

"Say you will." he said as he bit lightly on my earlobe and held it in between his teeth.

My throat was dry and I couldn't speak. I opened my mouth but all that came out was a series of heavy breaths.

He held my breasts tighter and as if that wasn't bad enough he licked the area below my ear again and didn't stop. He licked and sucked on it until my head fell back against his chest and my hand went up to grab a chunk of his hair. "Y-yes... Yes, I- I will." i whispered with a lot of stuttering and i felt my knees become weak.

His hand started pulling on my vest and I put my hands up for him to pull it off me. I was left in a grey lacy bra. My chest moved up and down due to the breathing. He also pulled off my scrunchie and wore it around his wrist. He fiddled with my hair a bit, spreading my curly afro out and some hair strands fell on my face.

He grabbed my thighs picking me up and placed me on his bed. His eyes completely locked in mine as he hovered over my body. His hazel eyes were filled with lust and seemed darker. He pulled off his shirt and threw it on the floor then his focus was back on me.He kissed my lips softly as he took breaks in between to look at me. I could feel his fingers racing down my body and he held the button on my skirt. He placed a small peck on my lips and undid it. He pulled the zipper down, i looked down at his hand nervous and he lifted my face up with his index finger under my chin. He stared into my eyes.

"I just want to see you..."he whispered as he placed small kisses on my chest."May i?" he kissed on the exposed skin on my breasts, lightly biting and licking it, i tightly shut my eyes as i bit my lip. "I want to hear you moan my name." he said as he came back to my face, brushing my hair out of my face and harshly pulled on my lower lip and i winced at the pain. "May I?"

I raised my body a bit as i pulled the skirt down and he pulled it off my legs for me then threw it on the floor. He caressed my thighs as he kissed me softly making sure i was comfortable enough but i couldn't quite brush off the fact that I was half naked on his bed. I heard him groan lowly and he pulled back as he took a second and examined my body.

"You look magnificent."he said as he pushed his body back in between my legs, it was quiet for a second then I felt his tongue lick my bare thighs then out of nowhere he sucked on my inner thigh harshly so close to the most intimate part of my body and it throbbed hard... I instantly grabbed on his hair, "Ian!" i moaned loudly, my whole body was on fire. He held my waist down making sure i wouldn't move, with his lips torturing me, I wanted to push him off but i wanted him to continue... I buried my fingers in his hair and he came up to my face and whispered... "You must be burning up. It's how I feel everytime I'm with you." I felt his hardness against my thigh as he got up from on top of me and went to the bathroom.

My breath uncontrollably shaky, knees trembling and most of all, the heat i was feeling was unbelievable. I was left trying to collect myself, he looked like he was in pain... I felt really bad . I grabbed my skirt and his hoodie and stood outside the bathroom door waiting for him to come out. My body hadn't fully recovered from that but, at least I could hold it in. I tried fixing my hair but I couldn't find my scrunchie so I let it be. I waited for approximately 4 minutes then he walked out. He had water dripping from his face to his abs and for some weird reason that looked freakishly sexy. His face looked a bit red.

"I should get going." I said as I pursed my lips.

"We still have to go out,did you forget?" he asked as he took a step closer to me, he pushed my hair back and tied it up for me... It was pretty messy but i could tell he was proud and i didn't want to be the one to tell him, that it's not that amazing. "I'll go get dressed." he went to his bedroom and in a matter of seconds he was back. He slung his arm above my shoulders and we headed out.

In the car, it was dead silent... It was pretty obvious that we were thinking about what we did back in the house.

" I won't do it again..." he said as his eyes remained fixated on the road. "I just wanted you to know how I felt... It was wrong of me to torture you like that." he pulled his eyes off the road to me for a second then back on the road.

I nodded and looked out the window, "It's okay."

I wasn't mad at him or anything, i was just confused because I've never felt like that before and I wanted more of him.

I looked at him and he smiled as he took a glimpse of my face, "What are you thinking about?"

"You." I answered without thinking about how weird that sounded.

"Good." he said as his eyes met mine for a second.