|college stilver|

Deciding to take a new step in their relationship Chase and Luna were thinking about their future and so they were deciding to buy a home

Deciding to take a new step in their relationship Chase and Luna were thinking about their future and so they were deciding to buy a home. After a while of living at the hostel they had decided to move, it was around the time Luna's mental health was at an all high. Having to pass the place where she'd seen Chase die wasn't good for her, so they decided to move into Chase's childhood home. It was awkward at first being around Victor but Molly moving with them definitely lightened the mood. Since Chase was the one with a set schedule for classes and Luna didn't they had decided to find a place closer to his school.

"So, I think I might have found somewhere to live," Luna says walking from the desk laptop in hand to the bed where Chase was reading some book for a class

Chase places a bookmark in the book and reaches out to take the laptop from Luna. On the screen, Luna had a window open to an apartment but rather than a single suit the page read into buying the whole apartment complex. In reading the page Chase glances over to Luna, "I thought we were looking for an apartment or house, not a whole um complex building"

"Okay just hear me out," Luna says a slight smile on her face and a shine in her eyes, "So I was thinking I have the money to buy the apartment complex just um I don't think I'd have enough to fix it up. I want to fix it up and put it under rent control a-and I know it's close to the college so students would have first dibs in applications"

"You already have a plan, don't you?" Chase asks knowing what the shine in her eye and giddiness meant, if he didn't want to live in the apartment she was still going to do everything in her power to buy the complex and restore it

"Yes, but if this isn't where you want to live then I'll keep searching," Luna honestly replies knowing they had to both like where they were going to live together and would call their home, a home they didn't have to share with anyone

"What's your plan?" Chase asks wanting to know more about the project Luna had created in her head

"PRIDE." Luna nervously states before standing up and walking over to her backpack and pulling out a few files and a manila folder "My mom's lawyer called and they gave me this..."

Luna's hands Chase the manila folder and he takes then opens it to skim the stapled pages, "These are the title papers for PRIDE?"

Luna nods her head, "A-apparently when PRIDE was created, and my mom signed on they all signed these papers. Each signature has the name date, and they are notarized. If I sign these papers in front of a notary, everything under the PRIDE name is mine. Every invention, company, property... money, i-its all mine"

"Is this still valid?" Chase asks not knowing how all the parents had signed the ownership papers without there being a loophole

"Yes," Luna breaths still in shock that the papers exist in the first place, "They only are invalid if I die and don't sign it off to anyone in my trust. Meaning I have to make a trust if I sign these papers"