|t-shirt|

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡-𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡
𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 '𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑠 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑑
𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑘𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑎 𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑎 𝑏-𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑
𝑆𝑜, 𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒
𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡-𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡

𝐓-𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐡
⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Luna had cried herself to sleep after last night's events, and when she woke up the brunette decided to go out feeling suffocated in the four walls of her bedroom. Luna drove the car with sunglasses on and her wallet in the passengers' seat, during the drive her first stop was the nearest gas station. Then as she drove more into the city Luna was in her own thoughts and it wasn't until she was paying for her paint supplies that Luna remembered her birth control and the number of days she missed. At first, it felt like nothing but when she went to buy food everything the meat being cooked made her want to throw up.

So, with the take out in the backseat of the car, Luna went to the pharmacy closest to Timely Coffee. The pharmacy was one Luna had chosen to have her birth control to be ready time for a refill because it was closest to her work. With sunglasses on her head, Luna picked up her pills and some pregnancy tests along with a pack of water. When arriving back at the hostel Luna had taken anything that wasn't food or drinks to her room. She wasn't ready to tell anyone about the pregnancy tests she bought, not because she was embarrassed but rather scared for the results.

Nico went around the house to announce that they were having a house meeting. At the announcement all the teens, except Karolina, walked downstairs to gather around the dining room. In the dining room, everyone was sitting down in their own chair with their own Chinese take-out carton and chopsticks. Walking to her seat Nico voices her reason for the meeting, "I'm concerned about Chase"

"He made his choice," Luna says forcefully putting her chopsticks in the carton and places it on the table so she can move her legs. Luna bent her knees so she can place her feet on the chair making her awkwardly be sitting at the head of the table, "We all have to move on"

"Just like that? We're not Cylons from Alex's Doctor Who show" Molly says waving her fork with every word she said

"I appreciate the effort, but..." Alex buts in as there were no Cylons in Doctor Who. In Doctor Who, the only robot-like staple villains were Cybermen and Cylons were robots from Battlestar Galactica.

"I-I'm just saying, I mean, what if he knows he screwed up, but now he's trapped?" Molly asks as she looks around the table making Luna go back to focusing on her food

"Well, then, he'd reach out," Alex says knowing they all had each other's number and Chase had taken his phone with him, "But I'm assuming he won't 'cause I'm guessing he likes not having to dodge rats on the way to the kitchen"

"It's actually only one rat, and, ironically, I named him Chase," Gert says making Luna send her a smile

"Look, Chase was the first to go, but probably won't be the last" Alex shares but everyone knew it was different

"He didn't just leave. He went home" Nico says with food in her mouth and looks over at Luna, "How can we be sure he doesn't tell his parents where the hostel is?"