|utopia|

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒
𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑎 𝑑𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒
𝐼 𝑠𝑒𝑒, 𝐼 𝑠𝑒𝑒, 𝐼 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑖𝑡
𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡
𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑥, 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑚 𝑖𝑡
𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑖𝑡
𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚 𝐛𝐲 𝐋𝐲𝐤𝐤𝐞 𝐋𝐢
⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

The teens arrived back to the sanctuary all going their separate way except for Luna and Chase who stay where they stored the car.

"Are you going to stay back and keep working on the car?" Luna asks Chase as he still wore a navy jumpsuit and was looking through a toolbox

"Yeah, we are going to need the car in mint condition," Chase says turning around to face Luna who stood in front of the car with her hands in her back pocket "Do you want me to try fixing your necklace?"

"Can you?" Luna asks, her back pocket containing the totem started to feel heavy. Since she received it from her grandfather, Luna hadn't let anyone hold it. While she didn't let Nico fix the totem because of Luna holding a grudge against Tina, so she had no good reason to not give hand the necklace over to Chase. Other than the fact that she was terrified of the totem turning a color or even breaking.

Seeing the hesitation written on Lunas face Chase quickly says, "Only if you want me to, certain I can get it fixed by tonight"

"O-okay" Luna states her taking her golden necklace from her back pocket and carefully hand it over to Chase. The totem stays clear, not once changing color as Chase held it with care.

Luna decides it was time to wash her hair, she had been putting it off and not wanting to keep her hair up or deal with the endless tangles. The brunette grabs a waterbottle of clean water and walks towards the kitchen as she was going to use the sinks faucet. Once her hair was drenched Luna found it easier to untangle her hair with her fingers. Over the years of straightening her hair, Luna's curls had lost their curl so when she would have her hair wet there were only some natural tight curls while other strands of hair had a loose curl.

Once she felt like she had untangled every knot she searches for the less dirty towel. Having found two towels, one smelling better than the other, Luna walks towards Alex's room.

Alex had walked straight to his room once they had arrived and turned on a small radio to listen to the radio, wanting to know if there was anything on the man who had given him up to his dad.

"The murder appears to be a drug deal gone bad. Authorities are saying Darius Davis, whose body was found at the Gordon Hotel, is also responsible for the murder of Destiny Gonzalez, a teen runaway. Previous reports had linked six wealthy Westside teenagers to the killing, but they are now cleared of those charges. Those kids remain at large, and their parents are asking the-" A female reporter voices only to get shut off by Alex turning off the radio resting on his lap not being able to listen to the news any longer

Nico had walked into the room towards the end of the news report with an old gaming console in her hands. She didn't know if it was the right time to bother Alex so she waited for him to say something

"This was all my parents. I know it." Alex says bringing down the radios antenna, "But the good news is, we're not wanted for murder anymore, so..."

"Bad news is... your friend died," Nico says taking a step closer to where Alex sat on the ground