|idc|

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑠
𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑠𝑦𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒
𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 "𝑘" 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 "𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒"
𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑏𝑦𝑒
𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑣𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑢𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒
𝐺𝑜𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝐼'𝑚 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛' 𝑖𝑛𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒
𝐢𝐝𝐜 𝐛𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭
⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Luna was sitting down on a chair in Gert's room drowning herself in her sketch but it was hard to drone out Old Lace growling while biting down on a manila folder that Gert was trying to calmly get from her. Calmly meant Gert shouting at Old Lace so she can hear her "I know you wanna play, but I really, really need you to just give this back to me right now"

 Calmly meant Gert shouting at Old Lace so she can hear her "I know you wanna play, but I really, really need you to just give this back to me right now"

Gert tries to reach for the paper but every time she got close, Old Lace would growl. Then Old Lace ran around to hide behind the couch in Gert's room, but not without her trail grazing Luna's head. Running a hand through her hair to fix it Luna looks up to see Gert standing with her hands on her hips as she sees Old Lace running to the wall creating a hole and clashing with various items.

Old Lace calms down making Gert walk over to her and take the manila folder from her mouth. As she sets the folder down on the table Molly walks into the room seeing the new hole in the wall, "Alex will be pissed if he sees that Lace made another hole in the wall"

"Think she's picking up on my psychic energy," Gert says walking over to sit on the couch as Molly went to open the important folder, "I'm too nervous-excited to get her to relax"

"Is this a college application? Doesn't that require you actually finishing high school?" Molly asks sitting on the coffee table turning her head to look at Gert and hearing those questions Luna starts to play with her pen but still kept her eyes on the drawing

"I can finish online, or get my GED. I don't know. It's not all figured out yet, but I think I need this" Gert explains not outing Luna out as there was more than just one application in the manila folder

"How'd you even get an application?" Molly asks before chuckling, "We don't even have a mailbox"

"My library card still works," Gert says with a smile

"So, what? You're just gonna leave us? I mean, where is this Smith, anyways?" Molly asks raising the application reading the college's name, the school is on the east coast as it's one of the few colleges that was an all-girls campus

"Massachusetts. You can both come with me, and then when I'm 18 I can legally adopt you" Gert says having thought about most details about what could happen if she applies, got accepted, and decided to go.