|PART 1|

Two years ago, Amy Minoru died, meaning a group of close best friends went their separate ways after her funeral

Two years ago, Amy Minoru died, meaning a group of close best friends went their separate ways after her funeral. These best friends had grown up together as their parents were all a part of the same organization meaning the kids were no stranger to the other's homes. Yet it wasn't the first funeral the group of friends attended, it wasn't the first loss but it was the one that broke them. Molly and Gert were the only ones to stay together as Molly was adopted by the Yorke's when her parents died.

Molly, the youngest of the group is now just fourteen years old, yet she carries an immense strength. When Luna moved into the Yorke's a few months ago, she ended up relearning that Molly shows her vulnerabilities and loves being a kid, definitely beyond her years in maturity.

Gert is a self-effacing, sarcastic social justice warrior, whose literal mission is to take down the patriarchy while sporting shoulder-length purple hair with a fringe and a denim jacket. Luna has been sharing a room with the purple head and they had a rough beginning as their attitudes towards ideas would clash but they then would learn to respect one another.

Chase, well he is your definition of a jock and classic bro but that doesn't take away the fact that he is crazy smart. To Luna Chase used to be her rock, ever since the best of friends went their separate ways a connection was broken between the two.

Karolina, well her life seems to be perfect in the sense that she seems to have everything; happy loving parents and is a leader of her mother's Church of Gibborim. Yet if there was something, Luna learned in the past few months is that a smile and happy persona can be a mask.

Alex, well he never went to Amy's funeral and everyone as a group together or not holds a grudge against him for that. Yet it wasn't until sudden events that Luna understood why he didn't after all Alex was the second closest to Amy and first being Nico

Nico Minoru, Amy's younger sister, after the death she turned dark. Not just emotionally shut off but Nico started to wear dark-colored clothes and black make up. Luna likes to secretly call her the Wiccan Goth Queen.

Then there is Luna, the girl who lost everything when her mother took her own life leaving a teenage girl alone and to be adopted by the Yorke's because they were the most carrying out of all her ex-best friends' parents. Luna's not strong like Molly, sarcastic like Gert, smart like Chase, light-hearted like Karolina, level headed like Alex, or know who she is like Nico does.

Luna thought she knew who she was but when my mother died, Luna lost everything. So ever since she was told that her mother committed suicide and ever since her funeral, she has just been going day by day. Trying to honor her mother by living her best life

 Trying to honor her mother by living her best life

~TRIGGER WARNING~

in some chapters or along the future there will be talking about self-harm, suicide, and maybe more. there will be talk that can trigger certain feelings or thoughts if that does happen contact someone and get help. You can even text 741741 where a crisis worker will text with you

I will try my best to make it that you can skip it without missing any important information