|friends|

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑎 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑎𝑛, 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 '𝑒𝑚 𝑏𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑
𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑, 𝑢ℎ-𝑛𝑎ℎ-𝑎ℎ-𝑐ℎ𝑎
𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒
𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑚𝑒
𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐑𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐭. 𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨
⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Katherine and Geoffrey were both at PRIDES command center arguing over Katherine killing Darius but they both go quiet when Tina and Robert walk into the room and the women say, "Congratulations. Our kids are no longer wanted for murder"

Standing beside his wife Robert raises his hand to show the white box he held, "We brought scones"

Seeing the distance both physically and what seemed emotionally in Katherine and Geoffrey the Minoru's stay quiet. Soon after the rest of the parents arrive making their meeting start.

"Finally, our first solid lead," Geoffrey says looking up at the screens where the teen's faces were plastered as their facial recognition program was still running, "I tracked the kids using data from Alex's cell phone"

"Which you got from Alex during your failed mission to extract him, your rogue mission" Leslie sasses making the Wilders looks back at the redhead

"Turn down the volume on the attitude, Leslie. The information about Alex came to us" Katherine says making Stacey take a step closer to Leslie while facing Katherine

"Yeah, and you kept it for yourselves. Your word means nothing, Wilders"

"OK, let's go easy on the big fella, sweetie," Dale says walking over to his wife and taking her arm softly to move next to her, "But, um, Stacey does have a point. We all agreed, no more secrets"

"We all just want our kids back" Janet voices as that was the main problem as to why the parents weren't happy with the new information Geoffrey had gotten of the kids

"And you had them right there. How could you just let them go?" Leslie asks

"You mean how could I stop them? Why don't you ask Tina that?" Geoffrey asks with his eyebrows furrowed and points over at Tina

Tina doesn't speak up making Katherine inform the parents of Tina's role in the kids getting away, "The kids got away because Nico had the Staff. Jog your memory?"

"Yes. I gave Nico the Staff. I've already lost one child." Tina justifies making the parents look at her, "I'm sure as hell not gonna lose another. If that meant giving Nico a way to survive on the street... deal with it."

"You should be thanking us. That Staff is protecting your kids, too" Robert says taking his wife's side in her decision to hand the staff over to Nico

"Luna was actually the one to protect our kids." Geoffrey informs the parents making them look at him confused needing more information, "She rose the earth like it was nothing and we know she can control air. We need to get that necklace away from her"

"We can't" Tina states coldly as the parents all knew how powerful Zari was with the totem but that was only Zari being able to control air, "when they came for the staff I took the necklace away from Luna only for her to make it fly back into her hand. That's not all the worst part, she then was able to move water"