Chapter 4 Secrets out

" What the actual fuck was all that racket last night?!" Husk the cat demon bellows as he looks at the radio demon and his spider.
" I simply haven't the slightest clue what you are talking about Husker my dear." The radio demon proceeds to lie through his fangs.
" Yeah toots we don't gotta clue got it." The cross dressing mobster says as he glares at husker.
The cat demon just rolls his eyes and goes to grab an alcoholic beverage.
" Look I won't tell a soul just keep it down will ya you and your fuck buddy." Husk replies as he takes a swig from the bottle.
" Husker my dear, please shut your mouth the princess and ms vaggie are still asleep."
" Fine......." The cat demon sighs and takes another swig of the cool burning liquid.
The " sun" peaks through the window as dawn approaches.
" Babe ya' ok Al?" Angel looks into the eyes of his secret lover.
The radio demon pulls Angel Dust into a loving embrace.
" I am fine I suppose......" He sighs.
" Ok just makin' sure," The spider smiles softly.
" Go get a room you make me sick....." Husker mumbles under his breath as he takes another gulp.
The wendigo twists his head around so quickly that it looks like it could spin off at anytime. He glares at his friend with sheer intensity. The cat quickly ducks behind the bar counter. Angel stays in the warm embrace of his radio demon.
" You better run you mangy cat!" The overlord growls.
" Fuck it I'm outta here!!!!!" Husker leaps out of the grasp of the wendigo.
This causes a chain reaction of sorts as Angel Dust begins to laugh historically. He falls onto the floor his make up streaming down his face as he laughs harder. Alastor smiles and gives a soft chuckle.
" Angel my dear, would you like to accompany me for morning stroll?" The deer whispers softly into the spider's ear.
" Wouldn't miss it fa' anything in the world." Angel smiles and holds onto the sleeve of his wendigo lover.
The couple proceeds to quietly leave the hotel and heads for the park. Crows caw in the chilly fall air. It would be a while before the others would wake up.So the two love birds had all the time in the world to themselves. Leaves fall at a fast rate from the charcoal black trees. The two take turns swinging on the swings and pushing. As they chat the morning hours away.Their secret was out.