Chapter 14 Uninvited Guest at The Door

" Don't stop the festivities on my account Charlie........." Lusifer's tall dark stature looms over the crowd as the king approaches his daughter shoving demons aside left and right.
      " What are you doing here dad.........." Charlie grows angry and goes into her full demon form.
    Vaggie stands in front of her lover spear in hand.
      " ¿Qué diablos quieres, pedazo real de mierda?!" Vaggie narrows her eye.
     " Ah vagatha such language in front of royals tsk tsk." The king mocks a sneer on his face his eyes glowing red.
     " I am going to say this again dad what are you doing here....." Charlie grows impatient and ready to fight.
  " Oh yeah now we're talkin baby." Angel rips off his dress revealing his mafia outfit hidden under it along with lots of guns.
" This is going to be very entertaining." Alastor reveals his full demon transfermation.
      " Relax I didn't come to fight charles your mother and I had a falling out is all." The king holds his hands up in a no threating manner.
      " What did you do this time?!" Charlie sighs and changes back smacking her hand across her face in annoyance.
    " Well she said I should be more supportive of your little project and sent me here until I learn my lesson." Lusifer sighs and changes to his none threatening form.
Charlie encouraging her friends to do the same.
" Awe damn and I was wantin to use this bad boy." Angel throws his guns down and groans.
    " Just because you haven't come to start shit doesn't mean I am gonna not gonna watch you closely." Vaggie glares.
       " Relax babe I got this." Charlie kisses her lover's cheek.
Vaggie smiles shaking her head as she puts her spear away.
Though she very much wanted to kick the king's ass she always supported her girlfriend's wishes.
     " Such a shame no fighting and here I was wanting to impress my dear fiance ." Alastor rolls his eyes.
      Angel blushes as Alastor glances at him over his shoulder a smirk on his face.
   Niffty giggles as she sees the spider's face grow redder each passing second. She nugs husker with her elbow causing him to look over.
      " Ha now this I could drink to an embarrassed Angel Dust." He takes a swig of whiskey as he laughs.
     " Dammit I ain't cute when flustered." Angel hides his face in embarrassment.
      "Oh angel care to have this dance with me?" The wendigo asks his laughing track playing as he grabs into his fiance's free hand.
     " Anything just to get away from these dweebs." Angel looks at his radio demon and smiles still blushing.
   The two preform in front of the crowd.  The guests clap Alastor grabbing a rose that is tossed at him between his fangs. Angel smiles as he is twirled about by his lover. The rest of the ball goes on uneventful and it come to a close. Alastor places the rose in angel's hair and blushes.
  " Don't you look ravishing tonight my darling angel....."