Chapter 8 Wendigo's Confessions

Alastor and Angel had been dating for quite some time but the day finally comes where all is about to change..............
      "Charlie may I talk to you my dear?..... Nothing urgent but I need to talk to someone... That is if you aren't busy...." Alastor taps the princess gently on the shoulder startling her only slightly.
      " Oh- hey Al no I am not busy at the moment..... What's up?" Charlie says beads of sweat pouring down her face.
     " Well....... You see I've been seeing someone for a while now......" The Wendigo pulls at his collar.
      " Oh well, that's wonderful Al I am glad you have found someone......." The princess of hell interrupts.
    " Charlie I'm not finished......" Alastor sighs putting up a hand to stop her from inturupting.
    " Oh heh... Sorry Al..." Charlie blushes madly.
     "..... Ok so anyway..... The person I am seeing is Angel........"
         " I-I think that is wonderful I never knew......" Charlie lies sweating worse than ever
     " Charlie I know you are lyin look at how sweaty you are."
     " Whaaaaa? Me lie? Pshhhhhhhh no......" The princess digs herself a deeper pit of lies.
       " When did you find out??????!........ My dear."The radio demon starts to get rather enraged.
    " Al..... We all know....." Charlie sighs.
     " WHAT YOU KNEW THIS WHOLE FUCKING TIME?!!?!"Alastor starts to go short circuit his voice becoming staticy.
       " Well,....... We all saw you and angel kiss under the mistletoe..... And I kinda saw more than I needed that morning." The princess admits lowering her head in defeat.
    " WHAT?!? YOU SAW ANGEL AND I NAKED!!!!!" Steam shoots out of Alastor's ears and his anger soon becomes sheer embarrassment his face contorting.
    " Al calm down before you fry your inner circuits." Charlie sighs.
    " HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN YOU SAW MY MOST VULNERABLE OF MOMENTS?!." The wendigo's face becomes red with fluster.
Just then Angel Dust walks in wearing a tight black dress and long black high heels. He looks at his boyfriend whom is blushing. He had been at the studio doing a porn session for Valentino all day.
       " Whoa whoa what da fuck is goin on here?????..... Al ya look like more of a strawberry than eva..." Angel arches his brow in puzzlement.
      " CHARLIE SAW US FUCKING....... SHE KNOWS THEY ALL DOOOOOOO......."The wendigo cries out to his boyfriend.
    " Al babe calm down I'm here ya spida loves ya my strawberry pimp." Angel dust walks over to the flustered Radio demon.
    " B-But she saw us naked!" Alastor protests but calms down at the sight of his lover he lowers his ears and tail in defeat.
       " Who gives a fuck what they think I love ya for you ain't nothin in the seven realms of hell gonna eva change that Al." The spider demon kisses is wendigo in front of the heir to the throne of hell for the first time.
Charlie just stands there akwardly and smiles.The wendigo had finally confessed his love for the spider for the first time. Now things would be different in the hazbin hotel.