Chapter 7 Christmas truamatizings

" Time to open gifts come on everyone!" Charlie shouts causing several sleeping demons to grumble and hiss.
  " What the fuck charlie?! It's 3 in the morning go back to fucking sleep!" Angel growls covering his head with a pillow.
Alastor grumbles something in coherent under his breath.he then cuddles up to His spider lover placing his head on Angel's chest floof. Angel smiles closing his eyes once more.Charlie enters the room and pulls the covers seeing a little too much.
" You know what on second thought I'll come back later yeah........." She backs out the door blushing profusely.
   Angel uses his third pair of arms and pulls the cover over him and his deer. They had some fun the night before but kept it on the down low. The rest of the hotel members had long since figured it out. Have kept any knowledge on the lowdown. The rest of the early morning goes rather smoothly. All except the occasional glance of the princess looking at both Alastor and Angel.
  " Is something the matter my dear charlie?" Alastor asks looking at her with concern.
" What pshhhhhh no-....." She lies trying to hide her blushing face.
    " Huh..... Ok if you says so." The Wendigo shrugs.
" Babe can I talk to you for a second alone?......... Like now!" Charlie pulls the arm of her girlfriend dragging her out of the room.
   " What's wrong mi amor?" The moth asks her girlfriend.
      " Babe I saw wayyyyyy to much like way to much!!!!!"
        " What do you mean charlie mi amor?" Vaggie arches a brow in puzzlement.
     " As in I saw their dicks babe I saw them naked!" Charlie shrieks pulling at her blond ponytail.
          " Wait so what you are saying is they fucked?" Vaggie crosses her arms over her bosom laughing historically.
     " Vaggie babe how can you laugh at a time like this? I am tramatized probably for the rest eternity!......." The princess starts to hipervinalate.
   " I'm s-sorry but haha I never thought it would be possible. Vaggie tries to comfort her traumatized girlfriend.
Charlie shakes and breathes heavily. The moth demon sings to her shaking love and the princess slowly calms down. Charlie closes her eyes and smiles on the warm breast of her girlfriend. This would be a Christmas to never forget.

Confessions On Airजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें