Chapter 15 Wedding Stresses

"Angel Do you love me?" Alastor questions doubt filling the depths of his mind.
    " Of course I do baby you are my strawberry." Angel hugs into Alastor tighty and pulls the wendigo to his chest fluff.
       " I suppose I am just a bit nervous for the wedding in a few days I want everything perfect for you angel." Alastor looks at him with sad eyes.
    " Everting is purfect just da way it is baby you don't have to worry none." Angel kisses the Wendigo's warm lips tasting a hint of strawberry chapstick?
Alastor heaves a sigh and chuckles lingering into the passionate kiss.
      By now all of the hotel had known about their little nightly escapades and how they snuck off to fuck. This was the norm now no one paid it any mind. What did it matter anyhow?
     Angel breaks the kiss and licks the tip of Alastor's nose playfully. The wendigo smirks picking up his bride to be and opens a portal to the astate. The fun was only beginning. Once there Alastor changes to his full demon form. This causing angel to jump a little though he had gotten used to it by now. While in this form Angel loved how big of a dick Alastor really had it was his little secret. Alastor usually the one to be dominated wanted to show the spider his true potential to dominate. Alastor proceeds to toss his and angel's clothes aside like rag dolls.Nearly pouncing on the poor spider underunderneath him. Oh what fun they were about to have indeed.
     " O-oh Alastor baby oh my god you are so big~" Angel coos as the Wendigo rubs his firm and fully erect cock onto the spiders anus.
   " Pure for daddy like my good little spider." Alastor roars as he ran rods his cock straight into the spider.
     " Mmmmmmm oh my god you fucking are da best fuck strawberry you are gettin da h-hang of dis." Angel moans loudly as he is rammed into again and again by his wendigo fiance.
    " This is only the precursor of what's to come in mere days my d-dear huhhhhmghhhh." Alastor teases as he moans his erection throbbing and begging for release.
        " Ah gah f-fuck you are da b-best oh my god fuck mmmmmmmmftttt fuck me as hard as you can I wanna scream." Angel moans an he grabs on to the bed sheets nearly ripping them with his nails.
        " That can be arranged my dear." With the snap of his fingers tentacles appear and Alastor continues to ram in and out but also widens the spider's ass hole with his tentacles.
      " Oh fuck dis is new and I love it mmmmmmmmmm fuck me big boy fuck da slut." Angel gasps as the tentacles move along with the Wendigo's cock to his inner depths.
       " R-Ready my dear gah you are about to get the ass pounding of your mere after life." Alastor grunts as he slams himself deep inside the spider along with the tentacles over and over again harder with everything thrust.
The Wendigo's cock begins to throb as stick white liquid oozes out of him into the spider's ass. Angel gasps as he two cums and the tentacles continue to work their magic. Alastor chuckles as he slides out only leaving his tentacles to do the work.He flips angel over and begin to make out with bride to be as the tentacles ram rod the spider's depths over and over. Angels legs begin to quiver as he is ready to blow again any time. The two demons battle it out in the dance of tongues as usual and angel moans loudly. He wouldn't be able to sit for at least a few days but fuck this was the best sex he had ever had since the two started. With one last gasp the spider's cock twitches and the stick white cum shoots onto the Wendigo's belly. The tentacles disappear as Alastor snaps his fingers. The make out session continues however Angel's ass beginning to burn with both pain and pleasure cum pouring out of it like a water fall.
      " Now my dear did you enjoy the little tease?" Alastor chuckles as he pants breaking the kiss for only a second.
    " FUCK AL you are da best I can't wait to have mora fun." Angel smiles still panting.
" Glad you enjoyed it now let's get some sleep." Alastor changes back into his less threatening self and holds onto angel as he falls asleep on the spider's chest.
   " Mmmm good night strawberry." Angel smiles before he to falls asleep
By now they were used to sleeping naked at the astate no one to walk in on them after all. Plenty of privacy and all the loud fucking you could ever ask for.
Alastor tosses and turns in his sleep those troubling doubts lingering once more.