Chapter 12 A gayly engagement

Alastor heads to the store to go shopping Angel dust disappointed the he'd have to stay behind. The wendigo heads inside the store called Gegs engagement rings and da finer things. He approaches the front counter startling the jewelry clerk at his mere presence. Alastor rolls his eyes and smiles.
      " My good fellow I'd like to purchase one of these fine rings you have here." The radio demon greets him warmly.
     " S-sure t-thing mista ovalord sir..... Look at these beauties..." The clerk gulps swaying his feathered tail from side to side.
      Alastor chuckles menacingly and proceeds to look at the case of glistening jewels. He spots one a heart shaped ruby with for match diamonds on each side. Giving it some thought he nods his head.
   " I'll shall take this glistening beauty here my dear." The wendigo points to the ring and smiles wide.
      " R-right a-away mista Radio sir yes sir she is a keeper that will be 666 thousand dollars." The peacock demon grins.
      " keep the change my good fellow." Alastor puts a bag of pure gold demon coins on the counter.
The peacock demon smirks greedily taking the bag and placing the ring into the box.
Alastor tips his hat and leaves the store with his prize.
Mean while back at the hotel Angel places back and forth awaiting his boyfriend's return. Charlie grows dizzy as she watches the spider demon wallowing back and forth. She shakes her head Vaggie catching her just in time.
      " Where is he? He should be back by now." Angel grows impatient.
Just then the door opens Alastor arriving at the hotel his coat covered in fresh snow.
     " Sorry to keep you waiting angel my dear but I was getting something special for you." The wendigo brushes his coat hiding the ring box in one of his hands behind his back.
        " Ya had me worried is all Al babe." Angel smiles only to have a look of surprise as Alastor gets down on one knee.
        " Angel I would like to ask you something that is near and dear to my heart would you do the honor of being my bride?" The wendigo reveals the ring that glistens in the dim light of the hotel.
    Angel jumps up and down and with a smile made in heaven says " YES I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVA ASK OF COURSE I WILL MARRY YA!"
        " I my dear angel shall now place this fine jewel one your finger and kiss those warm lips of yours." Alastor smiles subductively and places the ring upon the spider's first left hand and kisses him on the lips.
     " AWWWWWW OH MY GOD THIS DAY JUST GOT BETTER!!!!!!" Charlie jumps for joy and proclaims at the top of her lungs.
    The ball would be in mere days a perfect time for the newly engaged couple to strut their stuff. It was a gayly engagement indeed.
The hotel cheers for the couple and every one gathers around them. Perhaps the radio demon was not such a bad guy after all.