Chapter 9 Vixen at the door

Knock knock knock.....
..... The sound of a knock from the cold wintery outer  chill fills the hotel.
     " H-hello please someone help......." The voice of an unknown demon can be heard.
          Vagatha whom, opens the door to see a vixen demon wounded by what appears to be an angel weapon of some kind. She covers her mouth and runs to her girlfriend at great haste. The fox can barely open her eyes just then charlie comes dashing through the door way.
        " Hurry we need to cover that wound!" The princess instructs grabbing all the available bandages.
     " Alastor can you try to keep her calm by singing or something this is gonna hurt......." Vaggie looks at the radio demon whom stands there oddly in the corner.
       " Yes darling she should be fine but I will do my best."
      " Angel can you get some water and towels she is bleeding rather abruptly." Charlie looks at the spider and as he gives her a nod.
     " W-where a-am I-I????......." The vixen asks with a weak and worried tone.
       " My dear you need to save your strength hush now." The wendigo places a gloved finger on the foxes snout to quiet her wimpers.
         " Who did this to you? my name is Charlie...... I am the princess of hell and this is the Hazbin hotel formally Happy hotel." The princess questions as she applies pressure to the wound.
       " Name's vix or vixi I was attacked by some of Vox's hench-bastards." Vix whines as the princess presses a little too hard.
       " That no good rotten son of a bitch........tv demon......" Alastor narrows his eyes with anger."
         " They must be smuggling angel weapons to attack anyone who poses a threat to the three V's........" Charlie looks at the vixen with concern.
      " They don't like me very much that's for sure heh....." Vixi coughs up blood and smiles weakly.
        " So who are ya exactly?" Angel asks as he holds the glass of water and towels for the princess.
    " O-oh how rude of me I am the cell phone demon......." Vixi chuckles lightly her greenish grey and white coat covered in fresh red blood .
          " I am the one who makes hell phones original I was just an electrical fox demon but then things changed." Vix looks at everyone and smiles showing her green glowing fangs.
    " Almost done vixi just one more row and you should be good to go." Charlie smiles back and finishes dressing the wound.
      " Thanks all of you," vix smiles again and tries to sit up.
       " N- no you need your rest my dear." Alastor shakes his head while humming.
         " Hey Al babe I'll be in the kitchen if ya need me......." Angel leaves the room to prepare something for everyone to eat.
       Niffty looks at vix with her one eye and smiles. " If there is anything you need just let me know."
        " Thanks," Vix nods.
     " Listen I know you probably don't have any money on you but if you would like I can reserve a room for you free of charge for as long as you'd like. Charlie looks at the vixen with a warm smile.
      " That would be awesome thank you your highness ..." Vixi smiles back.
       The hotel was now growing little by little.