"Yoongi, you're awake!" Jimin yelled, turning around from the couch to smile at the smaller, Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Obviously." He said, going straight to the fridge to find something to eat. "You seem...okay."

"He's a new man, Yoongi will stop wasting tears on a lowlife such as Hoseok." Jin said, Namjoon rolled his eyes from the couch but didn't say anything, Yoongi nodded. "Yeah," he muttered, closing the fridge and going for a bag of chips. "What Jin said."

"Are you going into work tomorrow?" Jungkook asked, Yoongi paused and he met eyes with Jin, the older shrugged with a pout. Yoongi sighed as he walked over and sat on the couch. "Yeah."

"Yeah?" Jimin asked, suddenly sitting up and nearly elbowing Jungkook in the head. "If I were you, I'd ask for a couple days off, you were assaulted in your place of work, sir!" Jimin argued, Namjoon shot him a look. "I think he'd get more than a couple days off for assault..."

"My point still stands."

"Hush. I'm not gunna make it a bigger deal than it is. I'll walk in tomorrow as if nothing happened, it'll be fine." Yoongi said, shrugging. Jimin scoffed as he sat back on the couch, Jungkook pulling away from the smaller as Taehyung sat on the other side of him.

"Okay, but if something happens again, call me. I'll deal with the fucker."

"Yeah, okay. Lil ol' you will beat the Devil."

"Damn right!" Jimin said, pouting as he glared at Yoongi. "It's only right for me to fight for my friend." He said, Jungkook rolled his eyes. "You only wanna get into a fight because you like drama."

"I don't remember asking you, Gguk." Jimin muttered, turning to glare at the younger, Taehyung stood with a groan. "I'll be back."

"And exactly where are you going?" Jin asked, Taehyung turned to him, "To take care of something."

"Sounds like you're going to assassinate someone but okay." Namjoon muttered, his eyes on he TV, Taehyung rolled his eyes before he left the apartment.

————————

Taehyung didn't go to Hoseok's office the moment he left Yoongi's place, he instead decided to wait until Hoseok left the office to pay the older a visit.

"What do you want?" Hoseok asked as he opened his door, he looked a good amount of tired, probably from working all day. Taehyung shrugged as he walked past him, Hoseok scoffed but didn't complain past that, the two walking up the stairs before entering his bedroom.

"You two didn't fuck here, did you?" Taehyung asked, Hoseok glared at him. "No. Even we did, I would've washed the sheets by now." Hoseok muttered, Taehyung nodded as he sat on the bed, Hoseok looked him up and down before he spoke again. "What do you want?"

"I can't talk to my friend?"

"No. I kinda wanna be alone right now." Hoseok said, it was clear in his tone that he knew why Taehyung came over, and it didn't seem like he would be willing to talk. "You? Wanting to be alone? I thought you'd be annoying Yoongi right about now. You know, try to sneak into his bed and convince him to let you stay the night." Taehyung said, smirking at the older. Hoseok scoffed and rolled his eyes, turning his head away from Taehyung. "Neither of us are in the mood for being around eachother."

"Really? Why is that?"

"You're being really fucking condescending right now. I know Jin told you about what happened, stop acting like you don't know." Hoseok muttered, he still avoided eye contact with the younger as he spoke, but the scowl was still prominent.

"Maybe I will once you stop acting like an idiot."

"As if you're one to talk." Hoseok said, Taehyung rolled his eyes, he patted the bed and looked at Hoseok expectantly, the older sighed and walked over, sitting beside Taehyung with a small pout. "What happened?"