Soompi [63]

11.17.20

Pandora turns into "Bad Girls" in New MV

Check out the latest comeback by girl group Pandora! Their MV for "Bad Girl" is here and it's fun and catchy, and overall a strong comeback by the group.

Their retro, dance track "Bad Girl" is their third digital single, and it has a funky sound and great melody.

Check out the M/V below

(Eunyoung = Ahyoung, Wooyoung = Minzy, Geonhee = Melanie) 

Xero "Growls" in New Music Video

The wait is over for XERO fans! After releasing concept photos of the boys working the street style, Galaxy Entertainment has finally unveiled the music video for "Growl."

"Growl" is retro electric song that shows off the boys smooth dance skills. The music video was shot using the one-take method with the help of a steadicam so it looks like you're watching a dance battle between the boys.

Galaxy Entertainment has also said that they'll be releasing different versions of the MV for "Growl" so fans will be on their toes as XERO makes their comeback.

KR ver.

CHN ver

(Chanyeol = Mikey, Kris = Neil, Chen = Felix, Baekhyun = One, D.O = Casey, Suho = Dongwoo, Luhan = Tea, Tao = JJ, Kai = Jace , Sehun = G-Rey, Lay = Rei , Xiumin = Mars)

Radience Releases M/V Teaser for "Save Me, Save You"

Radience has given fans a look at their music video for "Save Me, Save You," the title track of their upcoming album "WJ Please?"

Lilo Releases Comeback Teaser for "Singing Got Better"

Powerful vocalist Lilo joins the rush of November comebacks! Her teaser video for "Singing Got Better" has just been released on Galaxy Entertainment's YouTube channel.

In the teaser we see Lilo exiting a building surrounded by bodyguards while she remember a fight with her significant other.

We won't have to wait too long to hear the full song as it is set for release on November 20th.

[TW] Breaking: Nebula Records trainee Bae Seokkwan murdered by Galaxy Ent trainee Anastasia Chernyshevsky

By: Eli

At 2:17 on November 14th, reports were made about the discovery of a male body in a Galaxy Entertainment practice room. The body was found bruised and bloody, with his throat slit. When paramedics arrived, the man had already been dead for more than fifteen minutes, so it was extremely difficult to even try to resuscitate, so the man was pronounced dead at 2:43 pm.

The man was revealed to be trainee Bae Seokkwan, as told by trainees Antonio Moon, Justin Kang, Zhou Yixuan, Daniel Choi and Yoon Hanuel, who found Seokkwan since they were to use that practice room. They were all questioned at the local PD, and were asked questions as they were witnesses.

Fortunately, around 2 hours later, CCTV footage showed that trainee Anastasia Chernyshevsky was the one who Seokkwan was last with, as it showed them entering the room at 1:21 pm and her leaving at 1:56. She was found in her dorm, and was taken into custody, and brought for questioning. She pleaded guilty and revealed she hadn't planned to kill him, but he had angered her and she ended up slitting his throat when it became too much. Her court case has been set for December 11th, 2020.

As of now, Galaxy Entertainment has not released any statement about the murder. The information is public information by the Seoul Police Department. We hope to see Seokkwan get justice, and that Anastasia gets the time in jail that she deserves.

 We hope to see Seokkwan get justice, and that Anastasia gets the time in jail that she deserves